MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invite Only Threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You're correct, haha. I forgot to quote all the check functions. Thanks for correcting.

Submitted an updated version, although previous one wasn't also approved.
Hmm, could anyone approve it? It's been more than a week.
(2012-11-26, 07:11 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, could anyone approve it? It's been more than a week.

Why, when you edit a plugin and re-submit it, does it go to the validation queue again?

Open a thread at the Private Inquiries. I did for one of my plugins there before and it was taken care of very quickly.

Nice job with the plugin btw.
(2012-11-26, 08:39 PM)borbole Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-26, 07:11 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, could anyone approve it? It's been more than a week.

Why, when you edit a plugin and re-submit it, does it go to the validation queue again?
Yes, they check if a new version is submitted and it's a nice practice, because one can submit whatever code once his plugin is approved and could lead to potential issues.

Thank you for the words.
do you release new version
(2012-11-27, 09:31 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]do you release new version
Yes, of course.
why you just not add option to choose group,making new group in the ACP and add it in plugin option,so just specified group off user can acces it
Allowed group function is already provided in the settings.
ok thanks i try it

there is bug in this plugin all forum are affected,all my foru muser cannot read any post

Allowed Forums

example 1,2

allowed group set to 3,4,10

and all forum are not visible foe any user

i install this on my test forum without any other plugin same problem,bug affected all forums and user
please can you resolve this bug and update plugin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9