MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invite Only Threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2012-11-30, 08:06 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]please can you resolve this bug and update plugin
Sorry, did not saw your reply as it was merged in your post.

Thank you for pointing out the bug.

The plugin is now updated to v1.3 and is now tested extensively by me and hopefully all bugs are fixed. There is also a query optimization in v1.3 which now runs 1 less query on showthread and newreply.

The plugin has been updated on mods site and is awaiting validation.
another bug, plugin not working,even when add all option inside it, forum still visible version 1.3
(2012-11-30, 10:21 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]another bug, plugin not working,even when add all option inside it, forum still visible version 1.3
I tested with normal and mod account on my localhost and couldn't find an issue. Can you elaborate in detail please?

Thank you.
when add all options example forum ID 22 and add member acces,3,4,10,forum 22 its visible for guests,registered members,so if plugin works guests,registered members must see plugin warn about forum 22
You're maybe misunderstanding then, not sure.

The forum option is added to allow in which forums the plugin is usable. If the author of the thread did not selected the thread as invite only, the warning/error will not be shown which is obvious.
lets try again

no option invite only
(2012-11-30, 11:02 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]lets try again
Sorry, I did not got you. What you meant to say?
no option invite only in editor when activate plugin
Make sure that the forum in which you're editing first post/making new thread is added into allowed forum list and also make sure that your usergroup is also added to allowed groups list.

Also make sure plugin is turned on (from ON/OFF settings).
looks its work now but add info must deactivate and unninstal plugin,also delete it from ftp and upload new version to work
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9