MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invite Only Threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2013-03-06, 08:59 AM)Wolfseye Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if you could fix a little something in this Plugin. When I create a new thread, and post the ID's of the users that are supposed to see this, it works as supposed to.

But as soon as I edit the topic only once, all but the first ID that I entered before are gone, which also means that at that point only the one with the remaining 1 ID still has access to the forum. The others that initially were supposed to have access as well, dont have then anymore.

Also, would it be possible to also support group ID's as well, as instead only user ID's ?

Thank you.

Wolfseye
Well,

I'm unable to reproduce the issue on my end. Make sure you are using the latest version. Try to reupload the plugin file from a fresh download. Moreover, out of all these many people, not a single person has reported such a bug or problem. There's probably a conflict with some plugin that you might be using.

As for the suggestion, I'll be looking forward to do it in further update. Thank you.

(2013-03-06, 08:38 AM)DUBLIN5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-06, 05:43 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-05, 11:51 PM)DUBLIN5 Wrote: [ -> ]i installed this perfectly and getting this error when i try to create a new thread

/home/a5882408/public_html/inc/languages/english/iot.lang.php does not exist
As error itself is stating, you haven't uploaded the language file that comes with this plugin. Upload it in proper directory and it should be fine.

(2013-03-06, 01:31 AM)DUBLIN5 Wrote: [ -> ]yep now nothing showing at all

http://sitefortesting.net16.net/index.php
So I assume it is solved now?

no not solved,i have all in the correct folders
What issues are you having? Screenshot of error or such please?

Thank you.
(2013-03-06, 02:14 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]There's probably a conflict with some plugin that you might be using.

As for the suggestion, I'll be looking forward to do it in further update. Thank you.

Thats too bad. But I really have too many plugins working to check every single one if thats the conflict. Guess I have to remember always adding the User ID's again once I change a Topic that is only ment for certain people.

And thanks for maybe putting it into a future update. Wink

Wolfseye
How can i say that it's visible for certain groups not players?
(2013-04-14, 10:04 AM)freaki1 Wrote: [ -> ]How can i say that it's visible for certain groups not players?
Edit the language file provided inside inc/languages/ namely iot.lang.php .
Is it possible to add a feature to add GID's and not just UID's?
Thanks. This will be great for upgraded users. Smile
(2013-05-03, 10:50 PM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to add a feature to add GID's and not just UID's?
It's very possible. Might add an ACP setting to turn that on/off in the next update. No promises though, I stay very busy currently.

(2013-05-03, 11:13 PM)Geret Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. This will be great for upgraded users. Smile
You're welcome.
First off, great addon by the way. But I have to report a couple of critical bugs.

First:
If anyone edits their existing post (not necessarily the OP), the checkbox and the uids become NULL or empty. In turn, giving all forumers the access to the thread.

Second:
Even if the checkbox is checked and uids are specified, any mobile users in tapatalk and forumrunner can access the thread.

I'm using mybb 1.6.10 and version 1.3 of your plugin.
@peps

Thanks for your report.

For the first issue, I'll try to take a look. Although I tested it extensively and didn't found any issues.

For the second, sorry as those are third party apps, I don't have any control over it. I'm sure it might not be utilizing functions from any other plugins or addons too, as it being an app.
i install plugin & its work
but in next week i see that guest can view thread!
and plugin does not work!
why?
Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9