MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invite Only Threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2013-07-26, 06:07 PM)hamidkag Wrote: [ -> ]i install plugin & its work
but in next week i see that guest can view thread!
and plugin does not work!
why?
Sad
If it was working at first, then it's not the plugin's problem. By the looks of your problem, you seem to have installed some plugin which is probably blocking guest's access and is interfering with the plugin maybe.
Followed Instructions for Install.
Changed settings to allow new User Group and Forum ID's to use feature. Verified "enabled" was on in settings.

When making a new thread in forums with the FID for plugin there is no option to restrict thread, check box, or anything to set what groups can be invited to the thread.

I have received no error messages and everything shows that it is enabled but it appears that the plug in is not working.

I am using MYBB 1.6.9.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
^Hi,

Could you print-screen your settings for the plugin please?

Thank you.
i don't but its feels some strange...
i don't really known it, but i have ssen that the Whitelist is TurnOffline (CheckBox was unchecked and the allowed UID was removed)
That's acculy in some threads... i need to watch them in the next time... and i well to a update Post on this...

btw. sry for my bad english ^.^

MyBB 1.6.12
how to make what could be numbers uid instead of a user name? I want instead to uid, write the name.
why disappear ID in the threads?
Is it possible for this to be updated to 1.8?
(2017-10-24, 11:13 AM)HCStrike Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible for this to be updated to 1.8?

for mybb1819
1.modify iot.php
find
find_replace_templatesets("editpost", '#{\$disablesmilies}#', "{\$disablesmilies}{\$iot}");
replace
find_replace_templatesets("editpost", '#{\$postoptions}#', "{\$postoptions}{\$iot}");

2. upload iot.php to ~/inc/plugins
3. upload iot.lang.php to ~/inc/languages/english

4. Important!! delete or rename ~/archive/ directory ( this plugin not work in archive mode)
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

Is this a simple fix?

Cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9