MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Custom Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Are there advantages to this over MyNetwork's implementation?
I will assume you only mean MyNetwork's Custom Post Reputations (which idea for this plugin was taken in part from).
  • You don't need the MyNetwork core (but you need PlugLibrary, so if you don't already use it ignore this point).
  • Post ratings can also add reputation (-1, 0, +1) to the post author if desired (on a per-rating basis).

I love MyNetwork Custom Post Reputations, but didn't worked for me and decided to go with another one. I tried Thumbs Post Rating, but was not enough, tried Rate Me a Funny, but was not appealing to me. So I coded this plugin.

If you need other MyNetwork module, then stay with it if you want to. If you don't want to lose what you have already build then stay with it because there is not data converted available yet.

TLNR: If having the ability to also add reputation (-1, 0, +1) to the post author is not enough, then no, there are not advantages.
Plug-in updated to 1.0.2.

There was a issue with old versions were all users reputation data was to get lost. Unfortunately there is no way to recover the that data in you were using this plugin in a live environment unless you have a recent backup of your database (especially the reputation table).

I advice anyone using this plugin to upload the new version found in the Mods section right away.
is it possible to integrate this with the MyAlerts plugin?
It will be a core feature on the next major update.
(2013-09-26, 03:36 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]It will be a core feature on the next major update.

thanks for the reply, will be waiting for that! Smile
v1.8 Released

The plug-in is now MyBB 1.8 compatible only.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-160595.html
v1.8.1 Released

This fixes two issues with the system. Toungue

While fixing this you can now choose a "Reputation Level" instead of "Reputation Type", basically you are no longer limited to -1, 0 or 1, but up to -99 ~ 99.
(2014-10-04, 07:11 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]v1.8.1 Released

This fixes two issues with the system. Toungue

While fixing this you can now choose a "Reputation Level" instead of "Reputation Type", basically you are no longer limited to -1, 0 or 1, but up to -99 ~ 99.

I'm using the latest version and im getting the following warning on forum index.

Warning [2] get_class() called without object from outside a class - Line: 1874 - File: inc/plugins/ougc_customrep.php PHP 5.5.7-1+sury.org~precise+1 (Linux)

File     Line     Function
[PHP]           errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/ougc_customrep.php     1874     get_class
/inc/plugins/ougc_customrep.php     1988     control_object
/inc/class_plugins.php     38     require_once
/inc/init.php     230     pluginSystem->load
/global.php     18     require_once
/forumdisplay.php     23     require_once
Error Plugin Activated

Warning [2] get_class() called without object from outside a class - Line: 1874 - File: inc/plugins/ougc_customrep.php PHP 5.4.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/ougc_customrep.php 1874 get_class
/inc/plugins/ougc_customrep.php 1988 control_object
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 230 pluginSystem->load
/admin/index.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxx/public_html/inc/class_error.php:228) - Line: 53 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 53 header
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10