MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Custom Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I realy like pagination in modal

nice one
LOVE THIS PLUGIN!  THANK YOU!

2 Questions:

1)   How do I make it so it ONLY shows up in every post, NOT in the quoted portion of the post (see attached)
2)  How do I make the ratings on top of each other, instead of side by side (see attached)

Thank you!
When clicked reputation does not "update", page needs to be refreshed.
(2015-01-07, 03:19 AM)user25 Wrote: [ -> ]When clicked reputation does not "update", page needs to be refreshed.

That is true in MyBB default as well - try it here.
(2015-01-07, 03:31 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-07, 03:19 AM)user25 Wrote: [ -> ]When clicked reputation does not "update", page needs to be refreshed.

That is true in MyBB default as well - try it here.

The numbers update when you click the custom rep icon on my default template without refreshing. However it doesn't on custom template. It did work at some point, so some setting must have changed in the headerinclude file or somewhere.

To add more info, when I click the custom rep button, it updates immediately without refreshing the user's rep in the post profile, but doesn't change the count number.
If this is not showing up in one of my themes....where should I look? Where does the code sit?
Code to place where you want in postbit template:

{$post['customrep']}
What templates does this plugin affect?
Is this plugin meant to show on every post?

For me it only shows for the first post of each page in a thread on both my custom themes and default myBB theme.
(2015-06-19, 12:08 AM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Is this plugin meant to show on every post?

For me it only shows for the first post of each page in a thread on both my custom themes and default myBB theme.

Admin CP -> Configuration -> Plugin Settings -> OUGC Custom Reputation -> "First Post Only" set to "No"

It's set to "Yes" by default.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10