MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Custom Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It is not a current feature of this plugin to allow multiple rate usage per post.

However, this is a planned feature but I will not compromise any schedule.
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Custom-Re.../issues/37
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Custom-Re...n/issues/8
That would be awesome!

This is my favourite of the 'rate' extensions, but I need the option to allow multiple ratings xD

Thanks for letting me know!
Not quite sure asking this but... is any way to change the notification circle's color using template conditionals when a rep point is given?

Example: default color is grey and when somebody gives a rate and refresh the color is red.
Hi @Mixy, please try the develop branch. I pushed a change to allow this (6d84c63).

This change will add the voted class to the ougccustomrep_rep_number template and should also allow you to use the {$voted_this} variable for conditionals in the following templates:
ougccustomrep_rep_number,ougccustomrep_rep_voted,ougccustomrep_rep_voted,ougccustomrep_rep,ougccustomrep_rep_img_fa,ougccustomrep_rep_img
I love your plugin, but don't like how you use multiple times the same language variable for parameters in admin panel.

Is it possible to add new values and not use them twice ? I talk about words used in the table header (th) and in parameters (Image, Name, Order and Visible).

And for Title of tables, why use the description and not the name of the section, like all groups parameters by default ?

I ask because it's better for translation, I can do myself but if you doing this directly, no modification is needed for each revision.

Anyway, thank you for your work
Hi, I added two new features to the develop branch.
  1. Output to custom variable, so rates can now be moved around off the global variable.
  2. Allow multiple ratings. Ratings would be categorized into two types:
    • Unique category: Users can only rate one of these per post.
    • Multiple category: Users can rate any and all rates in this category.

Please test if you want to make sure it works. I will release a update once MyBB 1.8.23 is out.

@ThistleProse, this should work for you.

Regards.

(2020-06-14, 01:03 AM)LuFo Wrote: [ -> ]And for Title of tables, why use the description and not the name of the section, like all groups parameters by default ?

I partially agree with your in that it could be better so I pushed a little update for this as well. However, if you want more modifications please push a Pull Request over at GitHub, I could fix it eventually but I won't compromise a schedule.

Regards.
Hi! Thanks so much for this update Big Grin

Unfortunately it's not working for me, and i'm not sure if I messed up the install (possible) or its a bug.

The pop-up to display the votes works, but the option to select votes doesn't. I've been through and turned on the multi-global, as well as individual options... After playing around, it sort-of works on posts not created by the account I'm logged in as. Only the first option works.

Here are a couple of GIFs. I can provide access to the website via PM if you would like.

Own account
Not-My Account

Okay, after looking at the Inspect, it appears the bubbles are all stacked on top of one another, instead of laid out next to each word:

https://i.gyazo.com/e5a55ff35aa0cc7d637a...f37ba0.mp4
Quote:Okay, after looking at the Inspect, it appears the bubbles are all stacked on top of one another, instead of laid out next to each word:

I mostly test it for the default theme, I don't think I can help you much on this.

It is possible that some updated templates are messing your install, for which you need to check for.

Are you able to replicate this issue in the default theme?
Thanks for the reply.

On default, the number bubbles are still piled atop one another, but now they're up in teh very top right corner near the scroll bar:

[Image: 2538505703f7dd8e7d88fe13e298c734.png]

I do have a montage of plugins installed, but the Master version of this addon is perfect re: css display so I'm not sure what's going on or how to adjust it.

ETA:
MyBB: 1.8.22
PHP: 7.1.33
(2020-06-14, 03:36 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]I partially agree with your in that it could be better so I pushed a little update for this as well. However, if you want more modifications please push a Pull Request over at GitHub, I could fix it eventually but I won't compromise a schedule.

Regards.

Ok, and thank you for your support Heart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10