MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Custom Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2020-04-07, 02:52 PM)Mixy Wrote: [ -> ]The update is only compatible for 1.8.22? I tried with .19 and got this error

Hi Mixy. The 1.8.21 has some issues with the install and update procedure.

I have been pushing some fixes, please download and use the package from the develop branch:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Custom-Re...ee/develop

(Clone or download -> Download ZIP)

Simply deactivate and activate back, the update should now work.

I will be releasing 1.8.22 as soon as possible once I know there are not more major bugs, hopefully this same week.

I have also written the tutorial for requiring users rating threads before viewing xThreads content, for anyone interested you can read the tutorial in the official page:
https://ougc.network/entry?tutorial-ougc...s-a-thread

xThreads support is meant to be supported and any found bug is going to be fixed.
Today can test the develop branch and work perfect!

[Image: test2.png] - [Image: test1.png]

i like plugin Big Grin

Thank You Omar!
Thank you @DiegoPino, the develop branch is gonna be released as 1.8.22 soon.
I tried the develop version and would love to use FontAwesome. But it shows still the Image input within the Custom Management, even after selecting the FontAwesome option in the plugin settings.

Does somebody have experience with this?
(2020-04-15, 09:11 AM)FeyFlorana Wrote: [ -> ]I tried the develop version and would love to use FontAwesome. But it shows still the Image input within the Custom Management, even after selecting the FontAwesome option in the plugin settings.

Does somebody have experience with this?

Hi, the user experience needs to be improved. Meanwhile, I have created a FAQ for this in the official page:
https://ougc.network/entry?enable-css-ic...-of-images

Regards.
Thanks a lot, it's working Smile
Hi, I have updated this plugin to version 1.8.22. This update has some install and update issues along enhancing xThreads integration.

New features:
  • Improvement of the xThreads integration.
  • Fixes some install and update issues by improving the update code.

xThreads integration has been highly modified, but since this feature wasn't documented for versions before 1.8.22 it should cause no issues.

Go to the FAQs section to check the tutorial for hiding xThreads fields until user rates a thread, without refresh!
Hi there,

Quick question - why do only 'like' icons appear in my postings? I can't see how to also show dislike, etc.

Thanks
(2020-04-26, 11:43 PM)ifrsxchange Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question - why do only 'like' icons appear in my postings? I can't see how to also show dislike, etc.

By default only one custom reputation is added upon installation. It is a basic like reputation that will behave similar to most other like systems, to add manage all your custo reputations you need to go Configuration -> Custom Reputation. If you can't find the module check your administrator permissions as you might not have permission to access it.

One of the best selling points of this plugins is that you can create close to unlimited rates that can function (mostly) separately.
Hello!

Is it possible to like more than one option in a post? Am I missing a setting somewhere? Currently once I choose one option, the others are made so that I cannot choose them. Currently I have 3 options, but can only 'like' one of them.

Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10