MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Custom Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm free prerelease anything I see fit. Some people appreciate what I release even knowing I do not offer free support. Nice to heard a comment from someone that apparently doesn't.

I do not have the desire nor time to offer free support for what I release, I do however hear suggestions equally and follow bug reports.

I do not charge for fixing bugs, as already shown in the posts above yours, which seems were ignored by you.

My position in the team is related to my capacity as a developer and ambitions. When one of those change I will probably move on or leave the project, as already have done twicThanks for your comment.
Your staff for a product that is open source and widely used around the net. Staff offers free support, and i do see other staff quite so often releasing things to. Your not the only staff who releases on mybb.

If you expect a paycheck for services that tech should be rendered free on a basic level that is, non-customization shouldn't you be with a pay2use product?

So my point to you is, if you do not plan to update or even support your product, what's the point in the release then? Take some pride in your work first, then worry about a paycheck online.

Saying i don't appreciate a release is funny, my point completely went past you it seems. I fixed the error in under 10 seconds on my own and i'm no guru to php. On top of it it's not even my release, i don't expect money for that.
First, I can't care less if the projects I do work if free or not, I do not charge for my work on it. Second, I do not charge for my personal works related to the project I do work for, only for the support to it.

You are free to get support from anyone else, even in this same thread, I do not care.

Third, open a new thread if you want an argument about this.otherwise I will proceed to make use of the magic powers my staff position offers me.
(2014-10-08, 07:29 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]First, I can't care less if the projects I do work if free or not, I do not charge for my work on it.

^
I'm not surprised, you release on ego thinking quantity is better then quality.  In reality it comes down to greed, hence the threats to.

You have lot's to learn as being a developer in any bracket and feel free to use your admin powers and(or) threats really don't scare me their homeskillet.
(2014-10-08, 07:45 PM)Oxygen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-08, 07:29 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]First, I can't care less if the projects I do work if free or not, I do not charge for my work on it.

^
I'm not surprised, you release on ego thinking quantity is better then quality.  In reality it comes down to greed, hence the threats to.

You have lot's to learn as being a developer in any bracket and feel free to use your admin powers and(or) threats really don't scare me their homeskillet.

To be honest, while I agree that free plugins are generally better off with free support, it's completely his prerogative to support and/or work on his plugins as he wishes. He is not charging for these plugins (some of which easily could be charged for), so I don't really feel it's fair to accuse him in this area. I don't really see where greed even comes into this considering he does not make more money based on the quantity of plugins that he releases.

Anyway, with that point being made, I will choose to remain uninvolved.
I assume you will stop using my plugins because I go in opposition to your opinion. Yep, your opinion. Leave it somewhere else. I really don't care about it.

Also, please attach your payment to your bugs reports on the future, you missed it in the last report for which fix I provided free of charge for anyone else, but you.

Rolleyes
like button does not come
(2014-10-10, 02:56 PM)Emre KRMN Wrote: [ -> ]like button does not come
You will have to enable it yourself.
how? from where?
^ have you checked the settings at below location
Admin Panel >> Configuration >> Settings >> OUGC Custom Reputation (at right side of the page)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10