MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Custom Reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi again!

I've done some playing around! I've made the following changes, which brought about the attached gif. However, you'll notice that whatever button is 'active' gets really big. Not sure where I messed up!

Here is the code that got adjusted;

CSS
/***************************************************************************
 *	OUGC Custom Reputation plugin (CSS FILE)
 *	Author: Omar Gonzalez
 *	Copyright: © 2012 - 2020 Omar Gonzalez
 *	Allow users rate posts with custom post reputations with rich features.

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
	it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
	the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
	(at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
	but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
	MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
	GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
	along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
****************************************************************************/

.customrep .number {
	border: 1px solid #A37140;
	background: #232424;
	position: absolute;
	z-index: 2;
	top: -0.7em;
	right: -1em;
	min-width: 1.2em;
	min-height: 1.2em;
	padding: .2em;
    line-height: 1;
	text-align: center;
	-moz-border-radius: 500rem;
	-webkit-border-radius: 500rem;
	border-radius: 500rem;
	text-decoration: none !important;
	font-weight: bolder;
}

.customrep .number.voted {
	border: 1px solid #232424;
	background: #A37140;
	color: #232424;
}

.customrep img {
	vertical-align: middle;
}

.customrep img, .customrep i {
	cursor: pointer;
    line-height: 1;
}

.customrep > span {
	display: inline-block;
	padding: 2px 5px;
	margin: 2px;
	background: #1D1E1E /*url(images/buttons_bg.png) repeat-x*/;
	border: 2px solid #A37140;
	-moz-border-radius: 6px;
	-webkit-border-radius: 6px;
	border-radius: 6px;
	position: relative;
	margin-right: 1em;
	color: #F3DAC1;
}

.customrep, .customrep * {
	font-size: 11px;
}

ougccustomrep_rep [moved the 'customrep' span out of the main span]
<span class="customrep"><span title="{$lang_val}" id="customrep_{$customrep->post['pid']}_{$rid}">{$image} {$reputation['name']} {$number}</span></span>

ougccustomrep_rep_number [Just moved the space code to the end]
<a href="javascript:MyBB.popupWindow('/{$popupurl}');" rel="nofollow" title="{$lang->ougc_customrep_viewall}" class="number {$voted_class}" title="{$lang->ougc_customrep_viewlatest}" id="ougccustomrep_view_{$customrep->post['pid']}">{$number}</a>&nbsp;

Gif: The first second is when I come into the thread. The 'active' button stays fat even if I move on to the next post and change the reputations on that one.
[Image: 2ae2813c7711b3b77fd7b4a7c59796cf.gif]
Changed the first 'span' to a 'div' and it tidied right up Smile

<div class="customrep float_right"><span title="{$lang_val}" id="customrep_{$customrep->post['pid']}_{$rid}">{$image} {$reputation['name']} {$number}</span></div>
Hi, I still have the tab open for this, I haven't had the chance to propertly check it.

At first glance it seems that I simply forgot to update the templates:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Custom-Re...ae36e2R326

IIRC I removed the customrep from the ougccustomrep template but my commit doesn't represents such. Once I check this I will push an update if this is the case.
Hi, is it possible that I can change this to allow some people to do +5 when they make a vote, and others only +1?

And can I maybe access the votes myself and send them to another server? Like a thread has +8 Like and +3 Dislike can myBB send "8/3" to another server?

Just wondering if it's possible or not.. Thank you
Quote:Hi, is it possible that I can change this to allow some people to do +5 when they make a vote, and others only +1?

I suppose you could create two different reputations for different groups, but that doesn't sound ideal.

Making reputation settings group specific isn't a feature of this plugin, and though it sounds like a good idea it might be complex as to promise its addition.

Quote:And can I maybe access the votes myself and send them to another server? Like a thread has +8 Like and +3 Dislike can myBB send "8/3" to another server?

This is not possible by default, you will need to code something that fetches and sends the information from the database.
How can I modify the Reputation (Like, Dislike...) of some user if I'm the Admin?

Let's imagine that a user decides to vote everyone negatively, how can I reverse that?
That is not possible right now. It could be a nice addition to add moderation action buttons inside popups.
(2020-12-01, 11:51 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]That is not possible right now. It could be a nice addition to add moderation action buttons inside popups.

Yes, it would be a good option  Wink
Hi Omar,

thank you for that great plugin. It´s wiring well, but one point I do not get working, so see the reputation option in every post, not just the first one.

I´m using the last version of the of the plugin and a custom theme.

https://www.maskenergyroom.com/showthrea...d=6&pid=23

In the admin options, I set the Option First post Only to no. But it has no effect.

What can I do?

Thank you very much
Hi, since the reputations are displayed correctly in the first post, then it should be an issue with settings.

Please note that there is both a global First Post Only setting and a per rating setting, so you should make sure it is turned off for both.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10