MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installing Shoutbox on Index page + Reversing Shout Order + More...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This guide will explain the following
  • Installing Shoutbox on index page
  • Separating textbox from the shoutbox
  • Reverse shout order
  • Display date and time before each post
  • Firfox compatibility
  • Remove horizontal lines

Hope this helps the many peolpe asking for this

Regards

Sye
^.^ Thank god someone went and did this.

I was about to mess around trying to find out to do it...this is gonna save me a helluva of a lot of time. Smile
kk, thanks again mate. good work, thanks for helping out.

only one question, my shoutbox displays pages, is there a way to et rid of those pages so that the latest shout is always on top and i don't have to click the last pages every time? that would be great if you could help me out (again Toungue)
The only solution at this time, Spence, is to increase the amount of shouts per page to a high amount!
I downloaded core FTP LE and It asks for the host/url/ip. I have 123-reg as my hosting site but that url won't work. Any suggestions? Thanks
www.sherimoon.co.uk is your URL. 123reg.co.uk has nothing to do with the FTP.
this was EXACTLY what i was looking for... thanks a lot.

how can i make it so the display is like this:

name > date > message

right now it's

date > name > message
[Image: t485047_untitled.bmp.jpg]
Can any one help me to correct problem
I used version Shoutbox 2.0.1 and MyBB 1.2.5
please help
Please give me step by step instructions
spence Wrote:kk, thanks again mate. good work, thanks for helping out.

only one question, my shoutbox displays pages, is there a way to et rid of those pages so that the latest shout is always on top and i don't have to click the last pages every time? that would be great if you could help me out (again Toungue)

Any more info on this? Is there a fix yet?
Am looking into an alternative to iframes for this... so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great Big Grin Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10