MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGoogle+ Connect 2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Rename mygpconnect/src/config.php to mygpconnect/src/Config.php. I don't know why, but GitHub didn't update it in the last commit.
OK, thx you!
So i was able to link my admin account to be able to sign in with google.  At least I think so, as the save button didn't "save" as so much it did put me in a loop to continue to link my account with google.

Here's the error i get when trying to sign in with google:

Fatal error: Class 'Google_Service_Exception' not found in /home/agentc0re/public_html/agentc0re/forum/mygpconnect/src/Http/REST.php on line 110

Here's the error code in the settings panel.
https://gyazo.com/ee8ba772ea851bde873c2b2355faebbb
Seems like an issue of the new SDK I've implemented in the latest version. I will update it accordingly as soon as possible.

Update
I forgot to add a crucial file to the package. Download the plugin from GitHub and let me know how it goes.
Error Help Please
[Image: attachment.php?aid=35633]
(2015-11-25, 12:46 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like an issue of the new SDK I've implemented in the latest version. I will update it accordingly as soon as possible.

Update
I forgot to add a crucial file to the package. Download the plugin from GitHub and let me know how it goes.

Same here.
Rest.php line 110
I got it from GitHub
Sorry for the late reply. I will check for sure. Could you give me a test link? My test board does not currently feature MGP as installed and it will take me a while.
same issue:
Fatal error: Class 'Google_Service_Exception' not found in /home/users/carcassonne/carcassonneforum.4fan.cz/web/mygpconnect/src/Http/REST.php on line 110

It was fine before
working fine...

Thanks .....
@Shade - I know that you are now really limited due to your school and work... anyway can we expect new fixed version of this amazing plugin?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11