MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGoogle+ Connect 2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ok so a new package has been uploaded to GitHub for each of the three My* Connect plugins. They all contain a fix for this "error" and hopefully it is gone forever.

I did not update the versions (didn't worth it), you just need to replace the inc/plugins/my**connect.php files with the new ones though.
(2014-01-18, 04:34 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]I shall confirm what you are getting. Just need to sort out something, but an update for the whole MyConnect serie might be out soon.

(2014-01-18, 04:53 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so a new package has been uploaded to GitHub for each of the three My* Connect plugins. They all contain a fix for this "error" and hopefully it is gone forever.

I did not update the versions (didn't worth it), you just need to replace the inc/plugins/my**connect.php files with the new ones though.

Do i need to uninstall before replace and install again?
No
still conflict with welcomepm.php plugin... Sad
Sorry, I still haven't looked at it.
I'm getting following error when return after auth.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function makeacpphpwarning() in /home/cryptoc/public_html/inc/class_error.php on line 265
@shade im getting this big error

he following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/Google_Client/ad/ad41610b13f338f946b8e9e744ec68f0.lock) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/zpanel/hostdata/king/public_html/wadiyalk_com:/var/zpanel/temp/) - Line: 37 - File: mygpconnect/src\

and a whole page whem login in here is a screen shot http://i.imgur.com/SBdD0SM.png
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18468...owed-paths

Basically, you need to edit your PHP configuration.
@vee3,

You can try putting an '@' beside the file_exists() command. It will suppress any warnings, i think.

@Jus4Lulz,

Post the full error please?
sir my google+ and twitter config setting are not shown in 'settings'HuhHuhSad

i m tried 5 to 10 times activate/unistall and deactivate again and again
but its not working .....plz see attachment
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11