MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGoogle+ Connect 2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sorry for it, work now.

Wanilton
(2014-01-16, 02:08 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Second guy who reports this.

Update: the problem is related to a third party plugin, "welcomepm.php". I will investigate for what seems to be a conflict.
thanks sir ill just wait for the update Smile
Hi Shade I followed your instructions to the best of my knowledge however Registering with Google Plus comes up with warnings and doesn't work for me.

Picture: http://s28.postimg.org/6kjgiqb0t/googleconnecterror.jpg

On Saving the Google Plus it doesn't register me nor does it redirect (even though I included all the links you said in Google developers)
Did you uploaded all the files of MyFacebook Connect? As you can see from the stack trace, MyGoogle+ Connect is the last of the list and the first one - the file in which the warnings occurred - is myfbconnect.php which is MyFacebook Connect and not MyGoogle+ Connect.

However, that looks really weird. I don't see why the $templatelist var shouldn't be an array at that point. I will add an is_array() check for it in the next version, but in the meantime, be sure to upload all the files and eventually Uninstall/Reinstall MyFacebook Connect.
(2014-01-17, 01:04 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Did you uploaded all the files of MyFacebook Connect? As you can see from the stack trace, MyGoogle+ Connect is the last of the list and the first one - the file in which the warnings occurred - is myfbconnect.php which is MyFacebook Connect and not MyGoogle+ Connect.

However, that looks really weird. I don't see why the $templatelist var shouldn't be an array at that point. I will add an is_array() check for it in the next version, but in the meantime, be sure to upload all the files and eventually Uninstall/Reinstall MyFacebook Connect.

I just deactivated/uninstalled and deleted all the files MyFacebook Connect and then uploaded/installed. The same thing happened. I even tried the same with MyGoogle+ and the same happened.

MyFacebook Connect still works and so does MyTwitter Connect despite what keeps coming up whilst I try MyGoogle+ Connect. :/
Can you provide me a temporary account to your FTP and a temporary account to access your board, so I can see what's wrong with it?
(2014-01-17, 03:14 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide me a temporary account to your FTP and a temporary account to access your board, so I can see what's wrong with it?

Thanks, check your pm Smile
I'm getting some error please help me Sad

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given - Line: 331 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 5.4.24 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 	331 	array_filter
/inc/class_plugins.php 	101 	myfbconnect_global
/global.php 	101 	pluginSystem->run_hooks
/mygpconnect.php 	11 	require_once
Warning [2] implode(): Invalid arguments passed - Line: 331 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 5.4.24 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 	331 	implode
Warning [2] array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given - Line: 291 - File: inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php PHP 5.4.24 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php 	291 	array_filter
/inc/class_plugins.php 	101 	mytwconnect_global
Warning [2] implode(): Invalid arguments passed - Line: 291 - File: inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php PHP 5.4.24 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php 	291 	implode

Check here, http://cryptocoinboard.org
(2014-01-18, 03:58 PM)Jus4Lulz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting some error please help me Sad

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given - Line: 331 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 5.4.24 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 	331 	array_filter
Warning [2] implode(): Invalid arguments passed - Line: 331 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 5.4.24 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 	331 	implode
Warning [2] array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given - Line: 291 - File: inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php PHP 5.4.24 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php 	291 	array_filter
Warning [2] implode(): Invalid arguments passed - Line: 291 - File: inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php PHP 5.4.24 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/plugins/mytwconnect.php 	291 	implode

Check here, http://cryptocoinboard.org

Thats exactly what I've got Jus4Lulz - see this image. Its exactly the same.
I shall confirm what you are getting. Just need to sort out something, but an update for the whole MyConnect serie might be out soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11