MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGoogle+ Connect 2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sorry @Eldenroot, but I'm not going to update MGP anytime soon (check this reply). Just a hint: since in the last version I tried to lighten the plugin's size by removing some unused Google PHP APIs, it's likely that error is caused by some missing files in the API. Therefore, you shall download an old version of MyGoogle+ Connect which contains all the API files (I'd say 2.0 maybe? I don't remember when I tried the lightening process), grab out all the /mygpconnect/src folder and upload it to your board, overwriting all the existing files. That should do the trick.
Help me

Error 1 :
HTTP Error: (0) Failed to connect to 2a00:1450:4016:804::200d: Network is unreachable
Error 2 :
HTTP Error: (0) Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to accounts.google.com:443

Error 3 : 
[attachment=36584]

Error 4 : 
[attachment=36585]
You tried to install the plugin twice, so you shall manually delete the columns with the "gp" prefix from your database table "mybb_users", and then reinstall the plugin. Also, the first two issues are related to your host not responding.
(2016-07-23, 12:54 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]You tried to install the plugin twice, so you shall manually delete the columns with the "gp" prefix from your database table "mybb_users", and then reinstall the plugin. Also, the first two issues are related to your host not responding.

Thank

Error 1 , 2 , 3 Solved

My problem now is Error 4 !

[Image: attachment.php?aid=36585]
Ensure you selected valid syncronization fields in the plugin's settings page.
After google+ user giving their email ID & Password, cumming blank page
and message shows in address bar

"http://ourpip.com/mygpconnect.php?action=do_login&code=4/ZyvkAztcpZ1OpBQNo5TELZEL6sv9ZeGhKbOVWt3nzzs&authuser=0&session_state=3a21d0dd47ab91a588e4c4f167daf1a058f81870..ad1a&prompt=none#"

Please tell me what is the problem?
What version of the plugin are you using? Did you download the latest from GitHub?
Google is shutting down Google+ starting from end of March 2019. Therefore, MyGoogle+ Connect will not work too, if not already due to code abandonment.

If you are looking for a plugin to login and register through Google, I recommend using Flyover instead.
So there wont be any rewritte to use Google API to login/register?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11