MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGoogle+ Connect 2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
let me guess i need to add the redirect uri from below:
[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f75...452e706e67]
but then with my link?

cause i have this now:
[Image: wRC6qEG.png]
Needless to say (because I have told this HUNDREDS of times) URIs must match precisely.
oke i passed the first steps but after that im getting the following error:

An unknown error occurred. The output of the error is:

Error fetching OAuth2 access token, message: 'invalid_client'

Please report this error to an administrator and try again.

im not sure what this error means.....

please read?
Well it's obvious that if you are using a subdirectory you must include that too in the callback URIs. It is told in the docs that the URIs must match precisely.
Hey Shade,

first of all thanks for the awesome plugins that keep MyBB in modern times!

I successfully installed MyGoogle+ Connect on Mybb 1.8.5 and it seems to work. However, there are lots of errors thrown out every time someone logs in:
http://www.prinzhorn.de/error-gplusconnect.png

According to my webspace provider the problem is that the plugin tries to write in the /tmp directory which is not allowed on their server due to security reasons. So writing to this tmp directory is not an option, I need to change the configs somehow. /phptmp though is allowed on the server as shown in the errors in the screenshots. So what I did is search the plugin files and then I found in config.php that you can specify the tmp directory. I changed it to the allowed one, but everything stays as it was (even after reinstalling the plugin). Where is the problem? Is there another spot in the plugin files where you need to enter the directory? Or is some external Google software trying to access this particular tmp directory and the problem is not solvable without having access to the general PHP configuration of the server?
Changing the following line in the /mygpconnect/src/config.php file should work:

'ioFileCache_directory'  =>
        (function_exists('sys_get_temp_dir') ?
            sys_get_temp_dir() . '/Google_Client' :
        '/tmp/Google_Client'),

To:

'ioFileCache_directory'  =>
        '/var/www/web334/phptmp/Google_Client',

Google has no way to access your temp files which are generated to temporary store some tokens and certificates in order to ensure the user is genuine and he's not trying to access someone else's account.
Thanks, that did it!

I hadn't expected that I have to remove the function_exists and sys_get_temp_dir part.
MyGoogle+ Connect 2.2 is out

What's new?
This is a maintenance release. It fixes 5 reported issues and introduces 1 new feature.

Changelog
  • Updated the SDK to the latest version which features a much more stable and versatile code structure.
  • Addressed an issue which did not allow some text to be shown in the UCP and the ACP
  • Addressed 4 technical issues which prevented the plugin from working under certain circumstances
  • Added a new bug report manager in the settings panel of the plugin. It will show up just in case the plugin generates an error during its operations. As an admin, you can delete the reports or export them as .xml files: these will contain the full bug report, including the error code, line, file, dateline, message and stack trace. All these informations are aimed to accelerate the debug process when reporting any bugs you encounter with the plugin, and you will be asked to upload the bug report when asking for support.

Where to download?
Download the new files from GitHub or from the Mods Site.

How to upgrade from any older version?
The migration from any older version of the plugin is easy thanks to the dedicated updater included in the package. Just upload the new files to your FTP and run the upgrade script as described in the official documentation.

Before using the updater, delete the whole /mygpconnect folder.: then proceed uploading the new one which contains the new, lightweight SDK.

Donate
MyGoogle+ Connect is free as in freedom. However, since I am a Medicine and Surgery student and I have to pay avg 2.2k euros per year to study in the local university I am attending, donations via PayPal are much appreciated! I haven’t received a single donation for this plugin so far. Be the first!
Fatal error with latest version on MyBB 1.8.6 after click on quick login/registration

Fatal error: Class 'Google_Config' not found in /web/mygpconnect/src/Client.php on line 80
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11