MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGoogle+ Connect 2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hi Shade,

Plugin seems to work fine here, except for one small issue worth noting:

At initial login with myGoogle+ connect we end up in the forum with the following error:

An unknown error has occurred.

After loggin out of the forum and loggin in again with Google+ it ends at the normal startup page.

We can reproduce the error if we logout of both the forum AND do a complete logout of the google session via i.e. gmail and then login via myGoogle+ connect again.

Can you please tell us if this is a small bug or we are doing something wrong.
We have the three redirect urls in place. Mybb is in a subfolder of our webroot.

Thanks for your help.

Milo
MyGoogle+ Connect 2.1 is out

A new version of MyGoogle+ Connect is available. This release doesn't fix any bugs and doesn't add new functionalities, but adds compatibility to MyBB 1.8.

To upgrade, simply run the update script that will show up when you upload the new files.
Hi Shade, my forum was upgraded to 1.8 and I upgraded your plugin to 2.1 however it's not being displayed on the forum next to the default Register text like it did when I was on 1.6.

The same is happening with your MyFacebook Connect 2.1.

Here's a link to my forum: http://behindthebrick.com/forums/
You can manually add them in your header_welcomeblock_guest template. They are just plain links, look at the respective documentation to know the exact template edits they try to perform (custom themes may break the search patterns which fail).
Any ETA for Facebook?
MyFacebook Connect is already available.
what is the variable of this plugin??
What kind of variable?
I install this but the button not apear.
what is tha varible of this plugin that with it showing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11