MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGoogle+ Connect 2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
please fix the conflict with welcomepm.php plugin.. Sad
(2014-01-31, 08:18 AM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]please fix the conflict with welcomepm.php plugin.. Sad

How.???
It is not working fine here. Sad
What problems you guys facing?
I'm currently working on other projects. Please do not beg for fix to known issues which currently are not critical. I will only give support to people who can't make it work.
(2014-02-02, 10:21 AM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]What problems you guys facing?

sir my google+ and twitter config setting are not shown
in 'settings'
see screen shot of my problem
It is indeed my fault. I haven't updated the new language identifiers in the plugin while I have changed them in the language files. I will fix this in an upcoming release.
MyGoogle+ Connect 2.0.1 is out
What's new?
Some critical bugfixes which prevented the plugin's settings to show up correctly.
Changelog
  • Fixed many typos in the language files that I forgot to update in the first release, which leaded to the leak of settings in the ACP (thus the plugin won't properly work);
  • Fixed a typo in the sync() method which prevented the location to be synced (thanks nenuadrian)
Where to download?
Download the new files from the Mods Site or from GitHub.
How to upgrade from any older version?
The migration from any older version of the plugin is easy thanks to the dedicated updater included in the package. Just upload the new files to your FTP and run the upgrade script as described in the official documentation.
This release does not affect anything in the update process, but running the script is required to update the version in your board's cache. You will be asked to do so when you upload the new files.
Disregard.
You must activate Google+ API in your Google Developers Console panel, as said in the docs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11