MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Square Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2015-06-30, 08:49 PM)datguyaustin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to change the image of one of my navigation bars and put a name with it but don't know how.
[Image: vNpjW4u.png]

This is the 1.6 thread of Square Theme, not 1.8. And to do that, you need to know html and css, search "Unordered lists html" and read.
Hey eNvy. Still loving your theme! Again thanks so much Big Grin

I just noticed the reputation page though for members seems to be a bit broken:

[Image: e8zixSs.png]

Usually there is a table outlined with your rep over the last 6 months with numbers, and in the green box is the total number. Not a big deal, but do you know whats up?

I thought maybe it was something I did or a plugin, but it appears to be present in a fresh copy of the theme I have installed as well.
(2015-07-05, 09:04 PM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Hey eNvy. Still loving your theme! Again thanks so much Big Grin

Usually there is a table outlined with your rep over the last 6 months with numbers, and in the green box is the total number. Not a big deal, but do you know whats up?

I thought maybe it was something I did or a plugin, but it appears to be present in a fresh copy of the theme I have installed as well.

Are you running this theme on 1.6 or 1.8? Because this is the 1.6 version, and if you use it into 1.8 things will be broken (Same using 1.8 theme on 1.6) Toungue
(2015-07-06, 03:06 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-05, 09:04 PM)GreyGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Hey eNvy. Still loving your theme! Again thanks so much Big Grin

Are you running this theme on 1.6 or 1.8? Because this is the 1.6 version, and if you use it into 1.8 things will be broken (Same using 1.8 theme on 1.6) Toungue

Whoops I appear to have posted this in the wrong place. I am using myBB 1.8 and the 1.8 version of this theme. Sorry!
Hey eNy,

How do I edit that mini shoutbox thing at the top?

Here is a screenshot for example - https://gyazo.com/4b5696411f66be1e2b151a788aad1b9e

I did it around 1 year ago but completely forgot how to do it.

Here is my website URL - http://community.gampix.com/

Best,
Charles
^ looks like you are using older version of the theme belonging to MyBB 1.6.x
please note that this version of the theme is not compatible with recent versions of MyBB (1.8.x)

anyway, the announcements are in header template of the theme.
Square Theme compatible with MyBB 1.8.x => Square Theme

support topic for Square Theme coded for MyBB 1.8.x => Square theme support

* this topic is closed unless the theme coder wants to continue
responding to queries related to this old version of the theme *

to open this topic, theme coder may PM me or report this post
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14