MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB Merge System Beta Testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please discuss and apply for the beta of the MyBB Merge System here.

The MyBB Merge System Beta Testing will be suspended until MyBB 1.4 is released. We will be releasing a few modules to the public that we feel are stable enough (vB 3 & phpBB 2 at least)
wow this is cool.. So being able to merge like 3 MyBB forums all together? or does it mean like a bunch of other Forum software running boards into a MyBB forum?

either way this is really cool because for most forums it is a hassle to merge forums into just one huge one.
Zalaki Wrote:wow this is cool.. So being able to merge like 3 MyBB forums all together? or does it mean like a bunch of other Forum software running boards into a MyBB forum?

Both Smile
oh this is great.. I have some good Plans and Ideas that this can Definatly help me improve Big Grin

Thanks for creating this awsome system Big Grin

if one mybb forum is 1.2.2 and one is 1.2.3 does it matter which you merge into? can u do it either way without errors?
I'd like to test it please Smile.
I'd be very interested in testing this out too Smile
I second what I mentioned in the beta forums.
I'm ready to test it, with little vb forum have 45 user in it, and neer by 120 topic and 500 post.

can't wait
My board (IPB 2.1.7) count 33 users and 45000 post...

If this converter not edit the ipb's table, can i enter in beta testing?
Yes you can apply, except I believe there is only converters for IPB 1.3 and IPB 2.2.