MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Duende V2 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Hey Subzr,

1. That worked great. Thanks alot
2. Yeh, i just mean generally. I dont really get php. I can put html stuff in the sidebar thats there. Do i just post the thing that is like {$lang->no_new_posts} (Just an example btw dont want no new posts there lol) and if so how do i control like the sizing of it and stuff. Also what would be the appropriate code for recent posts? I know its in the plugin but if i activate the plugin the forum will go off again.

3. Yeh i dont need it like in the top corner at all times. Its just that currently for some reason the drop down icons seem to float right, which is knocking the welcome member block down to the next line which looks abit off
Hi, great theme. Thank you.

How would I go about editing the "Latest News" on the right?
(2015-04-24, 02:18 PM)danzoooo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Subzr,

1. That worked great. Thanks alot
2. Yeh, i just mean generally. I dont really get php. I can put html stuff in the sidebar thats there. Do i just post the thing that is like {$lang->no_new_posts} (Just an example btw dont want no new posts there lol) and if so how do i control like the sizing of it and stuff. Also what would be the appropriate code for recent posts? I know its in the plugin  but if i activate the plugin the forum will go off again.

3. Yeh i dont need it like in the top corner at all times. Its just that currently for some reason the drop down icons seem to float right, which is knocking the welcome member block down to the next line which looks abit off
hi again
sry for late answer
you can insert any html in side bar you want
theres a way to set the recent posts on side bar without plugin but i never used it before.. i use the plugin ( and yes, it will screw up the layout but its only because the plugin adds a sidebar when you already have one) and then i just edit a bit the index template to fit good on it
(2015-05-12, 08:30 AM)Monkeys Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, great theme. Thank you.

How would I go about editing the "Latest News" on the right?

hello
you can edit it on the index template
Thanks subzr1.

Any idea why I can scroll to the right a bit on my forums and there's just empty space on the right?

http://therewashope.com/forums/index.php

Thanks.
maybe because you have edited the header template a bit
try disable the steam login and set it back like it was
you can also insert the steam login in modal login box
(2015-05-13, 01:40 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe because you have edited the header template a bit

Thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately I can't disable Steam login, it's necessary for our website.
(2015-05-14, 02:16 PM)Monkeys Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-13, 01:40 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe because you have edited the header template a bit

Thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately I can't disable Steam login, it's necessary for our website.

you can include it on the modal login box
never used it beforte but will give it a go and will update you how to do it 
Hello This theme is amazing! I have run into a small issue though. I cannot get a few of the images to display. I have re uploaded the images folder. I'm not sure what im missing lol

Screeen of the issue

[Image: NM9CvoH.jpg]

Link to the forum itself
http://gfastdl.clanservers.com/index.php

Thanks!
the images wont load because there arent any
these are css buttons on postbit
also u must be using mybb1.6 and theme is for 1.8
Thats what i get for installing the forum at 3 am haha. Thanks! i updated to 1.8. Most of the css buttons are working now. There is only a few i cant load. ( social media icons when your viewing a thread) once again thanks for the awesome theme!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32