MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Duende V2 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Haha, yeah Toungue Thought it was too much so i edited it. But thank you for trying! Means alot!
im looking in to it atm
not sure if im able to fix that..but will try at least Wink
ok i changed it back jeebus

The reputation isn't disabled, its just in a very odd place

like its under the footer
Pirate, can you go to your footer and paste me your code where the rep is at?
(2015-01-03, 08:47 PM)Spizy Wrote: [ -> ]Pirate, can you go to your footer and paste me your code where the rep is at?

what?
it isn't even in there?
it just shows up there
Hm.. It must have something redirecting it there. I'd have to see through the files, but if you'd perfer a mybb staff member its fine. Just trying to help.
(2015-01-03, 09:45 PM)Spizy Wrote: [ -> ]Hm.. It must have something redirecting it there. I'd have to see through the files, but if you'd perfer a mybb staff member its fine. Just trying to help.

I don't care who can help fix it.
I am just asking for this to be fixed

wtf now rep doesn't work at all.
You're not being real respectful Pirate..

You first replaced the owners/modifiers copyright with your name and someone elses.. not cool..

Now you're saying you don't who can help fix it?

No one here is obligated to fix it, and iAndrew & Subzr have the right to tell you to remove your theme, and mybb can deny you help all together.

Don't come here asking for help, especially if you don't care, because i'm sure iAndrew worked hard to make something everone would like.

Be respectful thank you.
(2015-01-04, 12:40 AM)Spizy Wrote: [ -> ]You're not being real respectful Pirate..

You first replaced the owners/modifiers copyright with your name and someone elses.. not cool..

Now you're saying you don't who can help fix it?

No one here is obligated to fix it, and iAndrew & Subzr have the right to tell you to remove your theme, and mybb can deny you help all together.

Don't come here asking for help, especially if you don't care, because i'm sure iAndrew worked hard to make something everone would like.

Be respectful thank you.

I think you took that the wrong way.
I am not being disrespectful, I am just saying.
Okay, glad you're not trying to be disrespectful.

Maybe you can pm me a test account to search for your reputation?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32