MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.7 Released - Security & Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thanks for keeping us all updated.

HOPEFULLY people will start spreading the word about this Great Software that blows the rest out the doors. I have used them all and this DOES have the best and MOST features of ANY of the free guys. Besides that they have a great AND friendly staff here that LISTENS unlike that other place that would rather just lock your post and leave a wisearse comment to you.

Hopefully Mybb stays the course for the long haul!
TylerGillen Wrote:Any planned dates for 1.4?
Now any so called "planned dates" would ruin contests such as this and this one.
LeX- Wrote:
if(strpos($post['message'], "1.4") !== false)
{
 banned($post['uid']);
}
Now now, we don't want to ban everybody who wants to discuss all the wonderful features of MyBB 1.4. Smile

smr Wrote:Anyone here happen to use MkPortal with MyBB ?
I ask because I want to know if I need to backup the MK DB as well with the forum DB
I am backing up through the MyBB ForumCP

I have never done a full update, just the text patches from 1.2.3. and to now.So I figure I might as well just do it all the way in case a huge change comes soon that the patches wont be enough.
/quote]

We recommend you backup everything you have (entire databases and files) regularly, as well as before major changes (such as upgrades).

[quote=HarryWx]
Thanks for keeping us all updated.

HOPEFULLY people will start spreading the word about this Great Software that blows the rest out the doors. I have used them all and this DOES have the best and MOST features of ANY of the free guys. Besides that they have a great AND friendly staff here that LISTENS unlike that other place that would rather just lock your post and leave a wisearse comment to you.

Hopefully Mybb stays the course for the long haul!

Thanks for your kind commentsSmile
i just upgrade form 1.2.1 to this.. now i get his error cant access login page or admin cp

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_banned_usernames() (previously declared in /home/fiklu/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php:3614) in /home/fiklu/public_html/forum/inc/functions_user.php on line 567

i did all accodingly to the wiki upgrade

please help
Re-upload your functions.php again Smile
Just upgraded my main forum with no problems! Big Grin
i did that couple of time still no use of it...all the same...
Reupload both inc/functions_user.php and inc/functions.php from a fresh download off the site
ya thats not working too... i uploaded both file form a fresh download...still same error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_banned_usernames() (previously declared in /home/fiklu/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php:3614) in /home/fiklu/public_html/forum/inc/functions_user.php on line 567
Next time, and for anybody else with upgrading problems please post it in a new thread in the General Support forum.

Thanks.
I run te install.php but I had to take upgrade.php I've loste everything nog can I get it back (i didn't made a backup Sad)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11