MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.7 Released - Security & Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
It broke my MyBB, lol.

I uploaded all of the files. And when I try to go to home/install/upgrade.php it comes up with this :/

Warning: require_once(/home/quantage/public_html/usf/inc/db_.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/quantage/public_html/usf/install/upgrade.php on line 25

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/quantage/public_html/usf/inc/db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/quantage/public_html/usf/install/upgrade.php on line 25

If I try to go to my main directory, I get a message saying that MyBB isn't installed.

Please help Smile
Thanks,
~Matt
Well did the update and i think all went good as far as i can see.
Quantage Wrote:It broke my MyBB, lol.

I uploaded all of the files. And when I try to go to home/install/upgrade.php it comes up with this :/

Warning: require_once(/home/quantage/public_html/usf/inc/db_.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/quantage/public_html/usf/install/upgrade.php on line 25

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/quantage/public_html/usf/inc/db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/quantage/public_html/usf/install/upgrade.php on line 25

If I try to go to my main directory, I get a message saying that MyBB isn't installed.

Please help Smile
Thanks,
~Matt
Try re-uploading the inc folder.
the instructions for 1.1.8 refer to lines of code that do not seem to be there at all.

attached the 1.1.8 private.php for reference...

Thanks though still for thinking of us stuck with earlier releases...

cheers,
kimmo
Well this update is gonna take me some time. Smile

I will wait till tomorrow to make sure any kinks are worked out. Looks good otherwise. Thanks.
I have to say the speed is a lot better now and the DB load well i now have to say what load. you guys at mybb are the best as i am not getting that dam sql error for the big load as the load is so small now. Smile
Kimmo Wrote:the instructions for 1.1.8 refer to lines of code that do not seem to be there at all.

cheers,
kimmo

Seems Ryan made a small typo. The file should be search.php

I've updated the instructions.
Great, smooth, successful Upgrade.

Cheers!
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Kimmo Wrote:the instructions for 1.1.8 refer to lines of code that do not seem to be there at all.

cheers,
kimmo

Seems Ryan made a small typo. The file should be search.php

I've updated the instructions.

thanks...fixed with ease Smile
I Have MyBB 1.2.6 , Which Attachment I Should Download ?!

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11