MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.7 Released - Security & Maintenance Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Upgrade went fine, thank you very much for this new release. Smile
Thanks for the upgrade. One thing needs to be stated in the "Preparing for an upgrade" section of the [Wiki: Upgrading] is that users must disable all active plugins before the upgrading process and not at the beginning of the upgrade itself where one receives a warning message about the active plugins, when it is too late to go back to the ACP. Some plugins lose their functionality after the upgrade and have to be deactivated and reactivated. Hope this statement could be added in the announcement.

Best regards
I think it's better to have an option to disable (and after that enable) all plugins.
destroyer Wrote:I think it's better to have an option to disable (and after that enable) all plugins.

ditto, but with a multi select option Smile So we can check the ones we want to disable, or activate.
Updated all my sites with no problems. Thanks Mybb.

Smile
i installed mybb 1.2.7 as a new copy and got the following error.
when i try to enter Plugin Manager i get the following error
Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panelSadSadSad
ancraz Wrote:i installed mybb 1.2.7 as a new copy and got the following error.
Access Denied

You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panelSadSadSad

Because you don't have permission to access that part of the control panel?

Seriously, do people even read the errors these days?
Access Denied

are you sure you a super admin of the fourm you wanted to add the pugin to
Tikitiki Wrote:
Access Denied

my question was why i don't have permission to access it since iam the administrator to the forum
ancraz Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:
Access Denied

my question was why i don't have permission to access it since iam the administrator to the forum

You being the administrator of the forum doesn't mean you have access to everything. Only the Super Administrator is a position that garuntee's that.

To fix it go into ACP -> Admin Permissions and edit yourself so they all check "Yes".

and please don't use this as a support thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11