MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: YourCode 2.1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2020-07-24, 07:53 AM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]that's sad to hear since i use about 3-4 plugins that you have published

It is sad for me, as well. The good news is that these plugins have reached very stable versions and shouldn't require much more than minor edits to keep them working against future versions of MyBB.

(2020-07-24, 07:53 AM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]one reason that it might not have gotten too much feedback might be b/c it was beta so most user won't know about it but yea it definitely sucks even more when the people who requested don't give any feedback

I know what you mean, but that is what the BETA phase is for. The dev does all the work that they think needs to be done and then releases a working product to be tested by the community. I, and at least one other person use what would have been released as ASB 4.0 and have been using it without problems for months.

Although I will not release it without testing, it isn't in protest. It is because I care about the quality of a product that I release. It needs community testing or there is a chance that it will be received poorly and/or thought of as shoddy work. That would leave people believing that I am not a conscientious developer and I would be appalled by that.

I'm sorry that people may feel that I am leaving them high and dry, but again, I cannot keep pouring time and effort into these projects (like Picture Perfect) that already do everything I need them to do, without any incentive.
(2020-07-24, 06:20 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry that people may feel that I am leaving them high and dry, but again, I cannot keep pouring time and effort into these projects (like Picture Perfect) that already do everything I need them to do, without any incentive.

no i don't have that feeling at all
just sad to see a great developer leaveĀ  Sad
(2020-07-27, 06:08 AM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]no i don't have that feeling at all
just sad to see a great developer leaveĀ  Sad

Same feeling here. Wildcard is one of the nicest and most talented plugin developers in the community, it is a considerable loss for everyone who uses MyBB as forum software. But I understand his decision.
Sorry, but this plugin is no longer being actively maintained. Not enough interest and I no longer have the time, as well.

I'm gonna just go ahead and close the thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11