MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: YourCode 2.1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hello, I'm having a problem wherein when I activate the YourCode, it deactivates my website;

I've tried installing manually and installing via the Plugin uploader and I am getting the same issue regardless. I'm not sure what is going wrong and hope you are able to assist.

EDIT: Issue was PHP version related.
I can try. I would need to have a look around in ACP. If you can PM me some account credentials I can have a look.
If anyone is interested, I made this quick link code for account IDs. You can use BBC [ID=#][/ID] to quickly link to a user's profile. I don't know how much use it has outside of my laziness, but I thought I would share.

\[id=(.*?)\](.*?)\[/id\]
<a href="[URL]/member.php?action=profile&uid=$1">$2</a>

Also, I'm wondering if anyone can help me? I want to make a code that disables BBC so for example;
[nobbc]stuff[/nobbc]

I'd like this so that I don't have to use code boxes all the time when I want to display a small piece of code, but I'm not sure where to start.

Thank you!
Hello Where r u Mr. Wildcard. waiting for update.
Can we use code in Alternate Replacement
This replacement is used for those who do not have permission to view this YourCode (will have no effect unless view permissions are set).

I want to centralize, bold and box to display replacement messgae.
thank you.
This plugin interfer with Table generator plugin as after activation of your codes, table generator not working.
thank you.
Even after deactivating and uninstalling this plugin, its effect remain in forum.
means i kept message for spoiler non viewable usergroup and it shown even after uninstalling this plugin.
how to overcome this?
See maybe you changed your domain and that make effects on your forum.
After you activated the plugin, Go and check the setting.php file inside inc folder and check your website url.
No..No domain changed.
Hi! I was hoping someone might be able to help me with a custom code?

What I want is a code like such:

[gfont=Google Font Name] ... [/gfont]

but I am unsure how to code this.

Thank you for any assistance!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11