MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: YourCode 2.1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
i have specific group created and given permission to them but NO Permission to guest and registered users.

Your spoiler code given in 1st page of this thread is also not working with me.

Thank you.
Could you possibly provide some temp credentials and link via PM so that I can take a look?

I tested on my forum and on localhost and everything is working as it should with permissions.
YourCode 2.1.3 Released

Changes:
  • upgraded installer

Fixes:
  • a bug where when using view permissions on YourCode with the callback property, there was a PHP error and functionality was broken (reported by @Mattaffix)
  • some incompatibilities with PostgreSQL
  • an issue where improper server permission might prevent installation of default images

To upgrade: Deactivate in ACP, overwrite existing files, and activate.
I have a friend who had a board on mybb 1.6 but decided not to continue, so he gave me the script. I updated mybb to 1.8 and all the plugins. However, the yourcode custom codes are missing. Is there a way to get the codes he had and import them in the new/updated site?
(2018-11-08, 09:46 PM)fromdecember Wrote: [ -> ]I have a friend who had a board on mybb 1.6 but decided not to continue, so he gave me the script. I updated mybb to 1.8 and all the plugins. However, the yourcode custom codes are missing. Is there a way to get the codes he had and import them in the new/updated site?

This is getting a little confusing with you messaging me privately and posting in the release thread. Lets just continue the conversation strictly in this thread.

I'll repeat what I just sent via PM:

You need to migrate the MyBB default MyCode over to the new board, then install (or re-install) YourCode and then if the codes don't show up, we have a problem and I will be glad to try to help you solve it.
Not work on mybb 1.8.21 with php 7.3

Error: "The /e modifier is no longer supported" 

Get Error Details
I got this error

Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 125 - File: inc/plugins/asb/classes/StorableObject010000.php PHP 7.3.6 (Linux)
(2019-09-16, 05:19 AM)Dralix Wrote: [ -> ]Not work on mybb 1.8.21 with php 7.3

Error: "The /e modifier is no longer supported" 

Get Error Details

Thanks for the report. I'll get an issue made and try to get that fixed this weekend.

(2019-09-24, 02:59 AM)ianChrist007 Wrote: [ -> ]I got this error

Warning [2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? - Line: 125 - File: inc/plugins/asb/classes/StorableObject010000.php PHP 7.3.6 (Linux)

Ah yeah, that is an issue with my helper class that I need to fix by upgrading it in this plugin.

I'll try to get this done this weekend.
I haven't forgot about this, just busy with other things. I'll try to get to it soon.
Below error seen on ACP ....Plugin page.

[attachment=43008]

It remain even after deactivate and uninstalling yourcode 2.1.3 plugin.

I have to remove inc/plugins/yourcode.php file to remove error on plugin ACP page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11