MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: YourCode 2.1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Please update this plugin Mr.Wildcard
thank you.
YourCode 2.1.1 Released

Fixes:
  • added codename
  • a bug where the backup tool would not work
  • an SQL error caused by unassigned properties in the default code definition module
Changes:
  • some internal adjustments with versioning the helper classes in a more strict (and ultimately, more reliable) way
  • a setting was added to control whether to minify JavaScript or not (on by default)
  • added validation to the add/edit form to prevent YourCode being saved with empty titles
  • added checks to ensure that the necessary folders are writable before install

To upgrade: Deactivate, overwrite the existing files, and then activate.
This is an important update, please be sure to upgrade as soon as possible.
Upon reactivating YourCode after the update it gives an error screen for a brief period, hope it doesn't mean there's something wrong.
I wish you could catch what the message said...
There were 3 tables, I am sure I saw similar error messages before but this time (I tried it in 2 forums it happened on both) it disappeared quickly.
Hi.
I've installed plugin, but it didn't converted all my MyCode's to YourCode's.
Looked into code and it looks okay, but don't know why didn't worked.
Maybe you will find something?

Regards.
(2018-03-30, 12:13 AM)Michalec Wrote: [ -> ]I've installed plugin, but it didn't converted all my MyCode's to YourCode's.

Have you tried uninstalling YourCode and then re-installing it?
Could I use a custom editor (I'm looking at tinymce) and then use YourCode to convert all teh HTML into BBCode?

Or will the attempt to do so create issues?

I'm going to try on my test account anyway but thought I would ask to gather advice and warnings!

Note - I know that tinymce has a BBCode plugin, but it is a bit basic, and I am looking for something more comprehensive such as what comes with teh full editor

Note 2- for clarity, I am not enabling HTML on my posts
Works now...
Thanks.
You’re welcome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11