MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: YourCode 2.1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
spoiler doesn't hide contents for non selected group in permission.
How to fix it?

Now its very strange that plugin automatically activated even after deactivation and uninstall.
please help.

It behave very strang.
Viewing permission group also not able to see spoiler content if i quick edit post and reload thread.
very strange.
Hi Dr_The_One,

Have you recently upgraded your forum or made other changes?

I think you are saying that when contents are allowed only for one group they still show for everyone?
No..i didn't do any changes in my forum.
(2018-08-26, 10:55 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are saying that when contents are allowed only for one group they still show for everyone?
Yes, Mr. Wildcard
After upgrading to MyBB 1.8.18, YourCode 2.1.1 throws this error when updating or creating a new code:

1054 - Unknown column 'callback' in 'field list'
Thanks for the reports!

Apparently 1.8.18 changed some things. Please be patient and I will try to look into it when I have time.
@Dr_The_One:

I finally got a chance to do some testing today, everything is working as it should on MyBB 1.8.18, PHP 7.2.1 & MYSQL5.6.34

Can you give me a specific usage case that is failing?

Or better yet, export the YourCode that isn't working correctly and let me test it on my local installation.
Spoiler with Title:
Regular Expression :
\[spoiler\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[/spoiler\]

Replacement:
<div align="left"><div style="margin: 5px 20px 20px; width: 97%;"><div style="text-align: left; padding: 4px; background: #85B1EE; repeat-x scroll 0% 0% transparent; border: 1px solid #6F9DD9; -moz-border-radius:5px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:0 -1px #6F9DD9; font-weight:bold; ">$1&nbsp;<input type="button" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';        this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }" style="width: 45px; font-size: 10px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;" value="Show"></div><div class="quotecontent"><div style="border-left: 1px solid #000000; border-width: 0px 1px 1px; border-style: none solid solid; border-color: #6F9DD9; padding: 4px; -moz-border-radius:5px; display: none;">$2</div></div></div></div>
Thanks. Can you give me the permissions settings so I can test?

In fact, why don't you just export the actual YourCode and attach it to your post?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11