MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: YourCode 2.1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
You ve said you would look at it, since there were at least 2 bugs I was talking about I wasn't expecting one change to fix them both so I asked if parser class is about URLs, could you check font issue yet? Sorry though.

I have another question, who can use this yourcode setting applies to who posted that message or who edited that message? Let's say there's a code that can be used only by admins, if I change user's message and put that code - would it work since admin added it or it still checks user? Because it seems like I can do add only admin codes to user's messages.

I am using 2.1 btw, thanks for hard work.
(2017-01-22, 04:22 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]You ve said you would look at it, since there were at least 2 bugs I was talking about I wasn't expecting one change to fix them both so I asked if parser class is about URLs, could you check font issue yet? Sorry though.

Sorry for the confusion.

(2017-01-22, 04:22 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]I have another question, who can use this yourcode setting applies to who posted that message or who edited that message? Let's say there's a code that can be used only by admins, if I change user's message and put that code - would it work since admin added it or it still checks user? Because it seems like I can do add only admin codes to user's messages.

I'll have to look at the code to be sure. I'll get back with you on that.

(2017-01-22, 04:22 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]I am using 2.1 btw, thanks for hard work.

You're welcome.

I'm going to look at the spoiler pack and try to get an update. Give me a little time and I'll try to get it done.
(2017-01-22, 04:22 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]I have another question, who can use this yourcode setting applies to who posted that message or who edited that message? Let's say there's a code that can be used only by admins, if I change user's message and put that code - would it work since admin added it or it still checks user? Because it seems like I can do add only admin codes to user's messages.

If a user who doesn't have permission attempts to post the code, it will be removed from the message before posting. If a user with permission to use the code (admin/moderator) edits the post, they can insert the code without problems.
I see, thank you.
Working great here, at last staff can have a highlight option that members can't use. +1
Thanks. I'm glad you find it useful.
On redirection page after creating thread i see below error.

http://prnt.sc/ebj3qi
Thanks for the report. I'll take a look as soon as I can.
2.1,  Backup all yourcodes not working, giving HTTP 500 error.
Thanks for the report. I'll look into when I have time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11