MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to Logout! Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Revert deletes the templates and restores them to their original contents from when they shipped with MyBB.
I deleted my forum and did a new build using the new version. That solved the problem. I must have missed something during the upgrade.

I did notice that I had to make a new mysql database for the new build as it just didnt like the old one I was using.

thanks for your help
Edd Simpson Wrote:I deleted my forum and did a new build using the new version. That solved the problem. I must have missed something during the upgrade.

I did notice that I had to make a new mysql database for the new build as it just didnt like the old one I was using.

thanks for your help
I'm far too deep into it at this point to purge everything. Not sure why you required a new SQL db though....

Lyman
I upgraded myboard from 1.2.7 to 1.2.8 and I reverted the required templates but still cannot log out Confused

it says its redirecting the page to index. but when the index page opens, i see that i am not logged out....

Should i reinstall the board v-1.2.8 ??? or is there a solution for this ???
my solution was a bit extream. But I was at liberty to do it.

I think my orignal mistake was not upgrading correctly. Maybe I missed something out. I know I copied all the files across correctly but I must have missed something.

I cleared my cookies and I didnt change my templates. The site only had 10 threads and 24 posts with 6 users at that time.
I'm getting this error too

Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

I've run the upgrade script when upgrading and now I'm getting the log out error.

I've cleared the cookies, temp internet files reverted templates where necessary but to no avail

Any ideas?
philc Wrote:I'm getting this error too

Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

I've run the upgrade script when upgrading and now I'm getting the log out error.

I've cleared the cookies, temp internet files reverted templates where necessary but to no avail

Any ideas?

See this Thread from Crakter:

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=20519

I am waiting for a reply to see if this should preface or suffix the URL.

I'm curious why this wasn't picked up in Beta.

Lyman
I get the same error as well
lgldsr Wrote:
philc Wrote:I'm getting this error too

Any ideas?

See this Thread from Crakter:

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=20519

I am waiting for a reply to see if this should preface or suffix the URL.

I'm curious why this wasn't picked up in Beta.

Lyman

I am also having the same issue i have tried reverting all templates but still no luck.

It seems as though something with this version as the sid component of the logout link is not showing it ends with the user id only.

I have tried adding the required parameters to the templates so the session id shows but i still can not logout.

Fishntassie...
This worked for me on older themes to work in 1.2.8 and avoid the unable to logout error.

The logout code should be:

In header_welcomeblock_member:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />

In index_logoutlink:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->index_logout}</a> | 

In changeuserbox:

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->change_user}</a>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10