MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to Logout! Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Fixed.
done and fixed the logout prob after I reverted one file.
All good...after 3 days...!

I think people should be made aware of this (wrong install instructions as per above) as it seems to be causing BIG install probs with 1.2.8
Chris Boulton Wrote:Fixed.
That may explain the plethora of posts where people haven't run the upgrade script Toungue
sometimes its the little things that the big brains miss....thank god for normal people like you and me Mr Doom...lol
I simply added the &sid******* part to the logout, and it got fixed.
Many thanks.
I'm having the same problems that are mentioned above. BUT if I or members use the Log Out at the bottom of the page (not at the top) then we can log out. When I hover my mouse pointer over the top of the page log out, I can see this above the task bar.
http://www.myforum.com/forum member.php?action=logout&uid=1
When I hover my mouse pointer over the bottom of the page log out. I then see.
http://www.myforum.com/forum member.php?action=logout&uid=1&sid=7ab3c66625a544b3142796e775c8b516
I notice here on (http://community.mybboard.net/) that both the top and bottom Log Out have the same code on both top and bottom Log Out.

Question now is what and where can I add the code to have them both the same? So that the users can use either Log Out areas.
Looks like you did something wrong. Both logout links should be equal. Did you properly ran the upgrade script?
roselandtom Wrote:Question now is what and where can I add the code to have them both the same? So that the users can use either Log Out areas.

As Chris said:

Templates requiring a revert in MyBB 1.2.8 which may cause this problem are:
changeuserbox - Revert required
header_welcomeblock_member - Revert required
index_logoutlink - Revert required
DennisTT Wrote:
roselandtom Wrote:Question now is what and where can I add the code to have them both the same? So that the users can use either Log Out areas.

As Chris said:

Templates requiring a revert in MyBB 1.2.8 which may cause this problem are:
changeuserbox - Revert required
header_welcomeblock_member - Revert required
index_logoutlink - Revert required
Thank you Dennis, that cured the problem. I believe it was the "header_welcomeblock_member - Revert required" that did the trick.
MrDoom Wrote:
Chris Boulton Wrote:Fixed.
That may explain the plethora of posts where people haven't run the upgrade script Toungue

He was using an third-party addon - that's why it was causing problems for him.

DjPete Wrote:done and fixed the logout prob after I reverted one file.
All good...after 3 days...!

I think people should be made aware of this (wrong install instructions as per above) as it seems to be causing BIG install probs with 1.2.8

I don't see nothing wrong with the install instructions - it says you have to upgrade your forum.

And then you go to your admin CP and use the Find updated under the template section option.

And we don't support third-party addons. Like the cause was of lgldsr's problems.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10