MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to Logout! Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
tmhai Wrote:I doubt reverting back to 1.2.7 will do anything. Have you cleared your cookies and temporary internet files, or have you tried using a different browser as a temporary solution for now?

I disagree. v1.2.7 ran as smooth as a Swiss Watch for me; then all hell broke loose when I upgraded to 1.2.8. I have no custom templates and no changes were made to any existing template(s).

Allegedly it is a Coppermine issue, albeit Coppermine ran flawlessly with 1.2.6 & 1.2.7.

Lyman
Im not sure if this has been mentioned, but were you running any plugins before you upgraded?

You mentioned Coppermine running with previous versions of MyBB, did you bridge them with a plugin?
tmhai Wrote:Im not sure if this has been mentioned, but were you running any plugins before you upgraded?

You mentioned Coppermine running with previous versions of MyBB, did you bridge them with a plugin?

Thanks Thmai. No plugin's either; pretty much a vanilla board. With respect to Coppermine: that was done for me by a Coder in the UK who is on vacation as of this writing. In any event, it did run fine under 1.2.6 and 1.2.7.

Thanks again,

Lyman
But it was integrated all the same? Did it involve the modifying of MyBB files? Do you know?
Well,
I installed a new myBB 1.2.8 and uploaded myorange 1.0 theme and after that applied Condition and vb navbar for 1.20 !!
Thats all main things...
But same problem like u...
I can not log out.....
Can u give me solution...????
PLZ............
U can see my site here : www.mydreamtech.com
Is that theme compatible with 1.2.8? It was mentioned that there are necessary template changes in version 1.2.8 and using an old theme could disrupt the system.
You have to edit the logout link. The vb conditon and navbar contains the old 1.2.7 logout link

Go to Template manager > Your theme > header_welcomeblock_member

Find
<a href="member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Logout</a>

Replace With
<a href="member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&sid={$session->sid}">Logout</a>
Well i did not get these code from header_welcomeblock_member,

I got these code : <a href="member.php?action=profile&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><font color="#026CB1">View

Profile</a></td></tr></font>

</table>
</div>

<!-- / user cp tools menu -->
<br />

PLZ help me.....
>You have to edit the logout link. The vb conditon and navbar contains the old 1.2.7 logout link

Was any of this documented in the Release Notes for 1.2.8?

Thanks,

Lyman

Jag100 Wrote:You have to edit the logout link. The vb conditon and navbar contains the old 1.2.7 logout link

Find

Replace With
<a href="member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&sid={$session->sid}">Logout</a>
lgldsr Wrote:>You have to edit the logout link. The vb conditon and navbar contains the old 1.2.7 logout link

Was any of this documented in the Release Notes for 1.2.8?

Thanks,

Lyman

Jag100 Wrote:You have to edit the logout link. The vb conditon and navbar contains the old 1.2.7 logout link

Find

Replace With

Yes it says the templates which need reverting
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10