MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2017-11-04, 11:32 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]The only discussion happening within a hidden forum as of the current time is as follows:
  • Staff contact details - obviously this should be private - not everybody needs to know private contact details.
  • Staff status updates (going on vacation, family issues, ill health, etc.).
  • Vulnerability reports and patches - we cannot discuss vulnerabilities publicly before there is a released public patch for said vulnerability - that should be obvious to anybody with half a brain cell.

There is currently no hidden discussion regarding development of MyBB as a project.

Why should I (moire generally we) even try to believe you?
Would you be so kind and provide any proof that there is no de3v-related discussion going on there?
(2017-11-05, 10:14 AM)devs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-04, 11:32 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]The only discussion happening within a hidden forum as of the current time is as follows:
  • Staff contact details - obviously this should be private - not everybody needs to know private contact details.
  • Staff status updates (going on vacation, family issues, ill health, etc.).
  • Vulnerability reports and patches - we cannot discuss vulnerabilities publicly before there is a released public patch for said vulnerability - that should be obvious to anybody with half a brain cell.

There is currently no hidden discussion regarding development of MyBB as a project.

Why should I (moire generally we) even try to believe you?
Would you be so kind and provide any proof that there is no de3v-related discussion going on there?

I really don't care if you believe me or not. I don't see what we'd have to gain by lying about something so amazingly trivial.

I'll say the same thing as I've said to you a thousand times (and that you seem to be unable to comprehend or perhaps even read): MyBB is an open source project - if you have some constructive input you can share or think you can do better, we're open to pull requests and constructive feedback (and no, I really don't think anything you've posted thus far has been constructive whatsoever). Spouting off about how you could do a better job and how everything you touch turns to gold is all fine and dandy, but I've yet to see a single contribution from you that has any value. Every post you make is yet another attempt to start an argument or big up your own ego and put others down.
Why lying? To gain time; to make excuse for not being able to continue MyBB and dont want/know how to publicly admit it.... there may be many reasons.....

I dont have to gain anything; I mean everything that was here to gain by me (and needed by me), I gained. If I speak, I usually mean what I say => I dont fantasize. I have not got even slightest idea what your accusation that Im here to gain sth is based upon. And dont want to know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11