MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.4.4 Released - Maintenance & Security Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Update went smoothly, all plugins working.
Thank you guys, great job!
Gracias!
Sin ningun problema!
thanks for the update.
now i have to re-find all the code changes i made in 1.4.3, store them in a textfile and re-insert them after the upgrade, but it's worth it after all ^^

(btw have you considered creating a different db-backup script?)
Niice.. I love the release Wink
Thank you for this very smooth upgrade.
Guys, seriously, what is
Quote:#40229 - Quick Reply Problem With Hanging [R] [C-Michael83]
bug are you all talking about? Tell me please. I don't know what you all are talking about, but I don't have any problems with Quick Reply.
(2008-11-30, 07:20 AM)acrox999 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, seriously, what is
Quote:#40229 - Quick Reply Problem With Hanging [R] [C-Michael83]
bug are you all talking about? Tell me please. I don't know what you all are talking about, but I don't have any problems with Quick Reply.
You don't have a bug, why are you complaining? Smile
The quick reply was hanging when the post went to a new page. Maybe the reason you don't have it is because it was fixed (eventually), hence it being in the thread Rolleyes
everything went perfect! many thanks!!
Ryan Gordon Wrote:Brute Force protection has been enhanced in MyBB 1.4.4 by adding CAPTCHA protection after 3 attempts at logging in.
MyBB 1.4.4 does not provide a separate setting for this as it is hard coded to reduce complexities in this maintenance release. MyBB 1.6 will however, feature a separate setting to manage its behavior.

You guys are already thinking about MyBB 1.6? Exclamation
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13