MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.4.4 Released - Maintenance & Security Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I remember reading somewhere (i think the email announcing mybb1.4) that more features will come, something about being excited about making mybb even better...

I tried looking for it but had no luck Sad
(2008-12-02, 12:32 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I remember reading somewhere (i think the email announcing mybb1.4) that more features will come, something about being excited about making mybb even better...

Er? 1.4 brought tons of new features but minor releases normally don't include new features.
(2008-11-30, 07:38 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-30, 07:20 AM)acrox999 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, seriously, what is
Quote:#40229 - Quick Reply Problem With Hanging [R] [C-Michael83]
bug are you all talking about? Tell me please. I don't know what you all are talking about, but I don't have any problems with Quick Reply.
You don't have a bug, why are you complaining? Smile

Huh? I'm not complaining. Good job MyBB. I'll waiting for 1.6.Big Grin
(2008-12-02, 06:52 AM)acrox999 Wrote: [ -> ]Ps. I hate vBulletin. It's paid, and when want to get update, we have to pay. **** that vBulletin **** of from this world. Jelsoft just want money, not for people. vBulletin ****, it sucks.
Wow there, tone it down.

Just chill and enjoy the new MyBB release. Smile
(2008-12-02, 03:47 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-02, 12:32 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I remember reading somewhere (i think the email announcing mybb1.4) that more features will come, something about being excited about making mybb even better...

Er? 1.4 brought tons of new features but minor releases normally don't include new features.

I think the author of what I read that on meant they cant wait til mybb grows more further down the road...
(2008-12-02, 06:54 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-12-02, 06:52 AM)acrox999 Wrote: [ -> ]Ps. I hate vBulletin. It's paid, and when want to get update, we have to pay. **** that vBulletin **** of from this world. Jelsoft just want money, not for people. vBulletin ****, it sucks.
Wow there, tone it down.

Just chill and enjoy the new MyBB release. Smile
Sorry dude. Toungue Oh hey, I wanna ask something about Akismet. Where do I get the code?
Can't you see the link in the Akismet settings right next to where you put the code??
I mean the API code.
Yes, you click that, and there's another link to where you get the code.

Quote:When you sign up for a WordPress.com account we will email you an API key.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13