MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Public Plugin Fund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Interesting idea...

@NetSage: I almost finished a basic user integration Drupal <> MyBB Wink
I thought this idea would draw the attention of tons of people Confused.

Edit: @Lennart. That's great as well I do know the drupal community is full of developer Toungue.
It'd be nice to get more support by external devs, I'd not have to look into every file system (today WP user integration, damn complex with external source like MyBB and Joomla isn't better...)

Drupal user registration now done without any fund:
http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-558.html

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
You should post it over at Drupal. As well they really need a good forum integration that isn't phpbb or vB.
I'm not registered there so maybe somebody else could post it over there with a backlink...
I do not actively use Drupal, I just installed it to get MyBB integration done Wink

Thread will be available here at Mybboard.net soon too, just need to wait for approvement.
(2009-08-01, 08:31 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this idea would draw the attention of tons of people Confused.

Was a bit disappointed to wake up and see no new replies ... I thought developers would find this interesting, at least.

Maybe I will just give my money to Tomm M, after all. Big Grin
I think this is a very interesting thing to do, I don't mind providing some money at all either.
I think the mybb community has just become cheap Dodgy.

But, light will shine upon us soon Brad and our dreams will come true Toungue.
ok jerks, i'll just give my money to tomm then
Who's a jerk? Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8