MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Pro 1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Looks really nice, although I would suggest adding one simple thing to the global stylesheet, it's a simple little fix for the dotted lines that appear around links when you click on them. Just add it to "a" and "a:active".

outline:none;

But other than that, it looks really nice, keep up the good work.
(2009-12-30, 02:36 PM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]ok.. just let me know when it will be release Big Grin i did some modification on v1.1 Smile
I will update the thread and bumb it when there is a new release Wink.

(2009-12-30, 07:04 PM)Pixel Squid Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really nice, although I would suggest adding one simple thing to the global stylesheet, it's a simple little fix for the dotted lines that appear around links when you click on them. Just add it to "a" and "a:active".

outline:none;

But other than that, it looks really nice, keep up the good work.
Ah it never really bothered me, I even liked it because it shows you clicked the link properly but I will include that.

I am also think of including a content slider that will show the latest posts. What do you guys think?
Pah the report button is so easy to use Wink.
Whats the font of the PSD file? i can't edit the text.. need asap..
(2009-12-31, 04:31 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]Whats the font of the PSD file? i can't edit the text.. need asap..
It's Verdana Strong font size 10-11. You should have that Wink.
Big Grin thanks buddy.. i have used fireworks, it happens that it was the correct font before i read your reply here Big Grin sorry for saying "asap" .. Smile
It's fine, anytime!

Between I am putting development on MyBB Pro 1.2 to an hold until I finish two other projects of mine which might take 1-2 weeks.
Damn this is one sexy theme.
Awesome theme, thank you for sharing it.

Can anyone help me with the modification to the header div? I`m trying to add a 468x60 ads to the white space that is above the menu. I have tried creating a new class with float right, but it always breaks out of the logo div. Everything I have tried runs into problems.

I`m sure this is something straight forward for someone with a little css knowledge.

Thanks.
Make a new class:

.headad {
float: left;
margin-top: 20px;
padding: 5px;
}
*Edit the margin and padding to make it center and look nice*

Now because it floats right you got to put it before the logo because that one floats left meaning:

<div id="header">
<div class="headad">[content]</div>
<div class="logo">[content]</div>

Hopefully that helps...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19