MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Pro 1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
To busy, I will probably get around making it within a month. To busy with some other projects for MyBB Runway.
Awesome theme, nice work.
It's again more than a month.. Any signs of update !!!
Very nice theme. Smile
Any updates man ??!! I was forced to use cure due to lack of updates from you man !!
(2010-09-15, 06:23 PM)srinivasmbbs Wrote: [ -> ]Any updates man ??!! I was forced to use cure due to lack of updates from you man !!
Calm down, geez. It's a free theme with no guarantee of support or updates.

He just posted this 10 days ago:

Quote:To busy, I will probably get around making it within a month. To busy with some other projects for MyBB Runway.

You can easily update it using the "Find Updated Templates" function in the templates section of ACP.
Therein lies the problem, we do not want to update the templates but rather the topic, as there are colors that were changed to the new version
Guys, if you are so desperate go find out how to update a template. I am sure there are tons of threads on it. I can't be bothered with this right now.
Still a really nice theme, guys who are complaining need to get over it. It's not that hard to update this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19