MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Pro 1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009-11-23, 04:39 AM)littleg Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Zomaian']Can I see your board, I want to see how the theme looks when it's wider.

I will be sure to send you a link once its in place permanent.
I need to make some other non related changes before i can use that theme as default.

frostschutz]
Small resolution does not necessarily mean outdated. For example due to the recent netbook boom we have now tons of users with 1024x600 resolution (which is what the most popular 10" netebooks use). People buy these things like crazy since they are cheap and useful, as they fit in any bag and you can use them from anywhere. I myself took a netbook on my trip to Japan (using it right now) because its the smallest device that does everything I want. I do not have room for a 15" laptop really.

So I'm really glad that most pages still support 1024 resolution, it would really suck if this (and other) forums did not fit in the screen width.
[/quote Wrote:
Yes, you are correct.
That small notebook users number compared to desktops/laptop users is not our concern.
As i said before, we are only concerned for our majority users. If you are using a 10' display to view the board, thats your tuff luck.
The majority board experience should not have to suffer because of backward technology post pc products such as notebooks.

We offer the best possible experience and you must use the right technology to experience this. A 10' notebook does not cut it.
Our members would not be very happy if we made the board small/narrow because of a few 10' users that might use the board.

This theme is fantastic, but not at a display over 1400 without the changes for our needs.
Its just to narrow and lacks the room needed for the best experience for our members. Its what "our board" needs. I am not speaking for other boards.

Thanks again Zomaian, i'll be sure to send you a link soon Smile

This is why some people just shouldn't use the internet at all. If they're paying customers that's one thing. But to tell the people who need to save space or something (Or, god forbid, can't AFFORD a decent computer) that they're SOL because "most" of your users use 1440x900+? Another question - Did you ask and get a true response from EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of your board and then do the math, or are you just assuming like an arrogant lime?
Nice work, I like it.
(2009-11-26, 05:40 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work, I like it.
Thanks ^^.
Having these problem with the theme please tell me how to fix it...please solve it fast..bcoz the forum is looking ver bad right now..

As you can see some links are in different colors and I tried editing global.css file but still not solve..please help me fast...

[Image: 29mupvp.png]

my forum URL: www.forum.tech2game.com
It's only on your side. Seems the a: visited didn't load for you for some reason.
(2009-11-29, 05:17 PM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ]Having these problem with the theme please tell me how to fix it...please solve it fast..bcoz the forum is looking ver bad right now..

As you can see some links are in different colors and I tried editing global.css file but still not solve..please help me fast...

[Image: 29mupvp.png]

my forum URL: www.forum.tech2game.com
They seem normal to me, probably your browser try clearing the cache or F5 the page...
try editing a:link and setting a default color for it. So here is an example

a:link { color: #ff9000; } /* <--- unvisited link */
a:visited { color: #000000;text-decoration: underline; } /* <--- visited link */

This bit of CSS should work ^^
It's not the theme, it looks fine on my computer on Chrome, IE, and Firefox:

[attachment=16236]
I just reinstalled the mybb pro theme..in the previous theme the css in not loading...god knows why its not loading...
Probably because of some error you made in the global.css when editing or installing it Wink.

I bet there was an extra or a missing "{" or "}" tag.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19