MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] ProPortal 1.0: A More Functional Portal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Secondary link if you need it:

http://antihack.us/files/proportal.zip
I have made enquiries about the possibility of "taking over"this plugin. I already have two custom blocks for it (one is released on my site) the other - a real attachments gallery which is a pro portal block - is in process. I have reached the stage of styling and adding some settings to the pro portal settings so that this block can be easily configured.

Here is a pic of the gallery so far - as you can see its in a rough state - but its moving along.

[attachment=21252]
Looks great lee, very nice job !
(2011-01-12, 02:05 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I have made enquiries about the possibility of "taking over"this plugin. I already have two custom blocks for it (one is released on my site) the other - a real attachments gallery which is a pro portal block - is in process. I have reached the stage of styling and adding some settings to the pro portal settings so that this block can be easily configured.

Here is a pic of the gallery so far - as you can see its in a rough state - but its moving along.

Looks awesome!
If you take it over, could you make it possible to add any desired background colors to the blocks? I tried creating my own block and adding background but it didn't work. proportal site is no longer there either.

Your drop down menus on your site are very cool. I would like to learn how to add those.

(2011-01-14, 03:11 AM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]Looks awesome!
If you take it over, could you make it possible to add any desired background colors to the blocks? I tried creating my own block and adding background but it didn't work. proportal site is no longer there either.

Your drop down menus on your site are very cool. I would like to learn how to add those.
Thanks for the nice comment Smile
The dropdown menus are really easy to do - there is a tutorial on it here - they use mybb core javascript as well, so no extra calls in the header.
Dropdown Menu Tutorial

The blocks are not that hard to customise - I will post a little how to on Leefish once it is backup. Right now I am moving to a new server so the site is offline while all the DNS stuff gets sorted.

Thanks leefish! I appreciate the help.

Hey does, that ajax chat thing work for proportal? I am looking for a shoutbox type thing for my proportal page
I am looking into that now. I do have a chat on the pro portal, but its not part of the portal itself.

I will have a go at the ajax chat - as far as I can see it SHOULD work

EDIT: Yea, it works fine.

http://www.leefish.nl/testfish/portal.php
(2011-01-18, 12:08 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking into that now. I do have a chat on the pro portal, but its not part of the portal itself.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks!

(2011-01-18, 12:18 AM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-18, 12:08 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking into that now. I do have a chat on the pro portal, but its not part of the portal itself.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks!

Yea, I just edited. Working shoutbox on portal (NOT as a block) Got any ideas for new blocks?

Maybe a navigation block
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25