MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] ProPortal 1.0: A More Functional Portal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
How do i uninstall? Says on the Read me to delete the lock file.... No lock file to delete, and it wont let me uninstall it seems...

Anyway to uninstall?
please how do i change the center block to show my forums? Someone help pls
(2011-08-13, 10:09 AM)brilly Wrote: [ -> ]please how do i change the center block to show my forums? Someone help pls
if you find out can you please tell me via here or pm thanks
Are there any screenshots of this mod, or can someone link me to their site if they are running it?

Thanks
(2011-08-25, 04:52 PM)insanemustang Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any screenshots of this mod, or can someone link me to their site if they are running it?

Thanks

http://stevenzezulak.com/proportal.html

Although many people says there's an exploit, (that i haven't be able to reproduce/test)
just in safety
disable the "last threads" box, not posts, that one is fine

Updated my other posts, if anyone still needs the download:

http://teamg3.net/Downloads/ProPortal.zip

(besides the one in op)
Thanks for awesome product.
It's not my product, I just share the download Smile
Would just like to add that this mod is not compatible with 1.6.4 !!!!!!!
Your instructions are no help at all. Here they are:

Quote:If you want to uninstall ProPortal from your server, delete the lock file from portal's install folder and run the installation wizard. Click the "Next" button at the bottom and the wizard will delete all data installed by ProPortal from your database and back up them to the install folder. You will need to delete portal's files from your server manually.

I've spent all afternoon trying to to uninstall this app.

I've looked in the folder and found no "lock" file. and where do I run the install wizard from?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25