MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] ProPortal 1.0: A More Functional Portal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Thanks a lot Steven, that solved the problem. Smile
(2011-03-02, 04:07 PM)ukanimal Wrote: [ -> ]how comes you get a different portal view in firefox than you do in ie?

It looks the same to me in Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. What's the problem? Are you logged in?

(2011-03-02, 04:55 PM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot Steven, that solved the problem. Smile

Nice! Glad I could help.
for me ours in firefox is three columns and in IE it only has two, unless it's the screen setup between my work pc and my home laptop
it's ok, worked it out - when we upgraded to latest version of mybb, we included the new portal, so it wiped out the mod portal - lol
how can i set last threads box to show recent thread that recenlty got a post, on top?(like lastest discussions on original portal)
plz helpMy
Can someone tell me how I can use this to create a list of links on the portal? I've tried creating blocks and using the pagelist plugin, but can get neither to work.

I want to create a list of links to sites that syndicate my forum, that open in a new window.

Many thanks

Smooth
(2011-03-06, 05:14 PM)smoothrivers Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone tell me how I can use this to create a list of links on the portal? I've tried creating blocks and using the pagelist plugin, but can get neither to work.

I want to create a list of links to sites that syndicate my forum, that open in a new window.

Many thanks

Smooth
Like, "What links here?"
No, just a link of partner and external sites.
I got it to work using straight html in a text block.
Could someone tell me how I uninstall this mod please. It doesn't show up in the plugins section.
there is a file called Read Me.html inside folder
take a look
Thanks. I followed this to the letter and now just get a blank screen on my site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25