MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] VBNavBar for MyBB 1.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@BleepyEvans: No worries at all. I did try to answer this in the first post but appreciate that its not very well highlighted (its right at the bottom of the post) but the info that you're looking for can be found here.

I would be grateful for any suggestions on how best to organise the content in the first post Smile
Hi Flick I got this error message on the upgrade to 1.6.7.

Call to undefined function iif() in /home/hidden/hidden322342342442.com/forum/global.php(504) : eval()'d code on line 51

Do you know what this could be from or how to fix it?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
@primster7: Thanks for the bug report. I have just upgraded my installation to 1.6.7 (the update message somehow missed my inbox, sorry!) and amended two key files: functions.php and class_templates.php, which seems to work well with 1.6.7.

I have sent a PM with a link in case you're online already; but in the meantime I will be updating the first post as well with the latest files for 1.6.7.

Thanks Big Grin
Thanks for the super fast update Flick.

I have tested it now on all of my forums and it works fine.

(2012-04-04, 12:05 AM)flick Wrote: [ -> ]@primster7: Thanks for the bug report. I have just upgraded my installation to 1.6.7 (the update message somehow missed my inbox, sorry!) and amended two key files: functions.php and class_templates.php, which seems to work well with 1.6.7.

I have sent a PM with a link in case you're online already; but in the meantime I will be updating the first post as well with the latest files for 1.6.7.

Thanks Big Grin
please solution problem my forum

http://s23.postimage.org/75cq9rwy3/help.png
(2013-03-08, 04:48 PM)upilbos Wrote: [ -> ]please solution problem my forum

http://s23.postimage.org/75cq9rwy3/help.png

Hi upilbos. Thanks for your reply - it's been a while since I have visited the forums so apologies for not spotting your post before. The screenshot you have posted suggests that the class_templates.php file has not been replaced in your /inc folder.

I have just updated the first post with the latest version of class_templates.php and functions.php, edited using a fresh download of MyBB 1.6.9, so if you could try this and reply back with your outcome that would be helpful.

I have not fully tested this latest modification on my local forum so would welcome any bug reports. Blush The files themselves have not changed much since MyBB 1.6.7 but there is still the potential for issues.

Quote:CHANGELOG: March 13th 2013 -
Replaced class_templates.php and functions.php for MyBB 1.6.9 (previously MyBB 1.6.7 versions)
Hello Flick - Need some help.

Updated to 1.6.11 and now get an error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function iif() in /hidden for safety/forum/global.php(530) : eval()'d code on line 48
Hi primster7, thanks again for the bug report Smile Have now updated the following files in the first post - could you try them and see if it works for you?

Quote:CHANGELOG: October 26th 2013
Replaced class_templates.php and functions.php for MyBB 1.6.11 (previously MyBB 1.6.9 versions)
Thanks a lot Flick - the changes that you made work perfect.
Quote:CHANGELOG: January 1st 2014
Replaced functions.php to maintain compatibility for MyBB 1.6.12 (previously MyBB 1.6.11 version)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12