MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] VBNavBar for MyBB 1.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'm using Normal theme and I get this: link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="Latest Threads (RSS 2.0)" href="http://localhost/syndication.php" /> help Sad
@who rules: Any chance of a link or screenshot etc. please? Smile
This the best thing I ever saw. Good work.
Really like the plugin, but have a query, I have already replaced the original function.php with the function.php which came with google seo. Now if I update that with this function.php, will I loose the google seo functionability. Or could you create a new function.php which integrates the google one with the nbnav one.
@BrianRR: Thank you for your kind comment.Blush

@sheldon365: Glad you like the plugin. The only change to function.php for VBNavBar is the addition of these lines:
 // ###################### Start iif #######################

function iif($expression, $returntrue, $returnfalse = '')

{

return ($expression ? $returntrue : $returnfalse);

}

// ############################################# 
so it should be possible to just add these lines - just before
function output_page($contents)
(Line 30) to your Google SEO-compatible functions.php.

Hope this helps. Smile I was going to download the Google SEO functions.php and add these lines in and include it in my post as a download, but was not sure which Google SEO is the latest version?

Edit: I have found the 1.6-compatible functions.php file in the main Google SEO thread as the download available under Mods doesn't appear to be up-to-date. With thanks to TimB and MattR - I have now added this file as an attachment to this post.

For others: to clarify, what you'll need to do is to download the file and rename it to functions.php.

EDIT 17th May 2011: Please see Post #48 for a 1.6.2-compatible functions.php file (which should also be 1.6.3-friendly)
hello plz i need help about this in my forum .

i costumate mybb deffaut theme spicaly the header .

when i folw this tutorial i got some assus .

attached images.
@haytoch: Would it be possible to provide a link to your forum at all please? Thanks Wink
(2010-11-06, 05:38 PM)flick Wrote: [ -> ]@haytoch: Would it be possible to provide a link to your forum at all please? Thanks Wink

I believe its http://www.mybbsos.co.cc/ as shown on his profile. I believe its down though Undecided
(2010-11-07, 03:30 AM)MattG Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-06, 05:38 PM)flick Wrote: [ -> ]@haytoch: Would it be possible to provide a link to your forum at all please? Thanks Wink

I believe its http://www.mybbsos.co.cc/ as shown on his profile. I believe its down though Undecided

Hi guys thank you so mutch

yes it's right www.mybbsos.co.cc is my forum .

@MattG: Thank you. Smile

@haytoch: I'm not sure the modified theme is active at the moment. I'll drop you a PM?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12