MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] VBNavBar for MyBB 1.6.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i tried it but i have some minor issue.
look to my image.[attachment=24331]
you notice that i tink its container overlapping the nav bar.

help me please. anybody? TIA
(2011-10-05, 04:13 AM)daadeguzman Wrote: [ -> ]i tried it but i have some minor issue.
look to my image.
you notice that i tink its container overlapping the nav bar.

help me please. anybody? TIA

i solve it. btw thanks!
@Bapun: hope you like it Smile

@daadeguzman: Am glad you managed to sort it. Was it a templating issue that was fixed using some CSS?
(2011-10-06, 04:07 PM)flick Wrote: [ -> ]@daadeguzman: Am glad you managed to sort it. Was it a templating issue that was fixed using some CSS?

oh thank you. yes using some css,
i have error
im was login , but from login ->
(2011-10-24, 10:20 AM)fachrils Wrote: [ -> ]i have error
im was login , but from login ->
I think you added some code in wrong template.

@fachrils: As Joenn suggested - could you check your template edits again please? Specifically all the template edits relating to header (so anything starting with header really)

Thanks! Smile

That's nice plugin. Thanks.

And I need your help for mybb 1.6.4.
I used VBNavBar and then the plugin "User Quickmenu In Postbit (1.0)" be disable.
How can I solve the problem?

(2011-10-24, 05:22 PM)flick Wrote: [ -> ]@fachrils: As Joenn suggested - could you check your template edits again please? Specifically all the template edits relating to header (so anything starting with header really)

Thanks! Smile

[Image: fail.png]
this html code,
<tbody><tr>

<td class="smalltext">Username:</td>

<td><input name="quick_username" size="8" title="Username" class="textbox" value="Username" onfocus="this.value=''" tabindex="1" type="text"></td>

<td class="smalltext"><label title="If ticked, your login details will be remembered on this computer, otherwise, you will be logged out as soon as you close your browser."><input class="checkbox" name="quick_remember" value="yes" tabindex="3" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Remember me</label></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smalltext">Password:</td>

<td><input name="quick_password" size="8" title="Password:" value="Password:" class="textbox" onfocus="this.value=''" tabindex="2" type="password"></td>

<td><input class="button" name="submit" style="font-weight: normal;" value="Login" tabindex="4" type="submit"></td>

</tr>

</tbody>

how to remove from

header_welcomeblock_member

header_welcomeblock_member_admin

header_welcomeblock_member_moderator

??
Could someone suggest to me why when i click the drop down search it just goes to the default /search.php instead of a nice sexy drop down VB menu?
EDIT: Same with the user CP too
^ @david, if you use firefox then those drop down menus may not work ...

for other browsers, check if you have uploaded the required js files AND
added required code in headerinclude template (in ungrouped templates)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12