MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [For 1.4 & 1.6] SCD Hide From Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
tested and looks good. But the problem is, the link appeared on lite archieve mode..
(2013-05-24, 02:25 PM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]tested and looks good. But the problem is, the link appeared on lite archieve mode..

Thanks for the report. I always disable archive mode, so I forget to add that into several of my plugins. I'll add it when I can.
Hello, been lurking around the forum to find one. Finally got here. One question, does this work well on mybb 1.6.10?
(2013-09-24, 08:34 PM)sabkapok Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, been lurking around the forum to find one. Finally got here. One question, does this work well on mybb 1.6.10?

Yes

Question: Is there any way I can get this to work on attachments?
this plugin not work for me!
why?!
i added blocked group 1,5,7
but guest can view all think!
anyone can help me?
thank
By using this plugin , guests can still access links via tapatalk plugin and portal page.

Any help ?
(2019-11-02, 07:19 AM)Prisim Wrote: [ -> ]By using this plugin , guests can still access links via tapatalk plugin and portal page.

Any help ?

Yes i am having the same issue
hi , Does is working With the Last Version of mybb to Hide Attachment in post or Img bbcode ..

i want to Hide From Registered User Image bbcode , and attachment And Show a message like You need to Be VIP to Access to this ..

and only Allow Vip member (group ) to have Access ?
(2020-08-25, 06:39 PM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]hi , Does is working With the Last Version of mybb to Hide Attachment in post or Img bbcode ..

i want to Hide From Registered User Image bbcode , and attachment And Show a message like You need to Be VIP to Access to this ..

and only Allow Vip member (group ) to have Access ?

It could - when it was a viable plugin.  As the thread states - [For 1.4 & 1.6] SCD Hide From Groups.  It was running on our board under 1806 before we updated earlier this year.  Since the info array had never been touched, I assume they upgraded right over top of it to get to 1806.  Not a good idea, and won't help you anyway.

I'd look for a solution that works with modern php, mysql, and mybb.
thank for the information okais
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15