MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [For 1.4 & 1.6] SCD Hide From Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Is there any way to hide urls too? Without the url mycode!
So, for the auto parsed links. Thx!
Actually yes, you can make a plugin that adds the url tags to any link not already encapsulated with them. Smile
Thx! Sorry for this stupid question. Big Grin
It isn't stupid, it just isn't something I want to add to the plugin, though if enough people want it I suppose I could add it with an option to turn it on/off.
Quote:Future Plans (Will be awhile before any of this is implemented)

* Change Forum & Group Selection into a combined set. (So Each forum listed can have different groups hidden from)
* Worthwhile User Suggestions?

What about:

- Only usergroup "X" can view content inside a "Y" tag (without dependency of a 'forum id'). Maybe with a Tab "New Tag Dependency"

In my Forum I´ve got a Fantasy League, and instead of various private forum this, would be more attractive to keep users active

Maybe that´s an idea to a new plugin "SCD Show only to Groups" Toungue
Sorry, having a problem that doesnt seem to have been encountered before.

I have amended the link so that people are sent to a subscription help file instead of registering but it sends everyone to the registration page including users already registered.
(2011-01-08, 12:12 AM)Karlitosway Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, having a problem that doesnt seem to have been encountered before.

I have amended the link so that people are sent to a subscription help file instead of registering but it sends everyone to the registration page including users already registered.

Erm, exactly what did you amend it to?
(2011-01-08, 01:01 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Erm, exactly what did you amend it to?

Text to be displayed to the blocked groups:
The contents of this section is hidden for your group. Please become a Site supporter to access this information.

Text to be appended to the end of the hidden text:
http://www.emergencyservicesforum.com/mi...elp&hid=15

Did you place it as a proper link text like what I have in there already?

Stock entry for that setting:
<a href="member.php?action=register">Register</a>

Your entry for that setting should be:
<a href="misc.php?action=help&hid=15">More Information</a>
Thanks Dylan but I did that, cleared my cache to be sure and its still sending people to the registration page
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15