MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [For 1.4 & 1.6] SCD Hide From Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Ok, I'll fix that. I know whats causing it, I just didn't see it in my testing.
Ok, I've attached the plugin file for the fixed version so you don't have to wait for approval in the Mods section. 2.2 fixes the tag eating problem.
So, this supports html on the replacement text?
No, only on the appended text. Also, if you take the bugfix 2.2 and already had 2.1 installed, you don't need to even deactivate. Just upload.
Problem No 2. Fixed

Problem No.1 :- You can see the hidden content if you simply quote the post...
[Image: 974018TEFRHPJGNAYKYLZP.jpg]
(2010-09-03, 05:37 PM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]Problem No.1 :- You can see the hidden content if you simply quote the post...

That doesn't happen for me. Can anyone else verify this?
Of course u can , cos your logged in , guests cant quote posts until they log in. So if your logged in ur not a guest lmao.

Your quoting the post as a registered user, not as a guest.
(2010-09-03, 06:02 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Of course u can , cos your logged in , guests cant quote posts until they log in. So if your logged in ur not a guest lmao.

Your quoting the post as a registered user, not as a guest.
I have disabled registered groups to see [code] content in specific forum, and when i quoted it iam able to see it.
Ok but what groups are u in when u disabled reg groups? are u still logged in ?
(2010-09-03, 06:50 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Ok but what groups are u in when u disabled reg groups? are u still logged in ?

I disabled for registered user group, but when i logged in as a registered user:-
I initially saw this.
[Image: 677107SPJDFRPFSCKPKVDB.jpg]

But when its quoted I see this.

See the thing is you can SEE the hidden content when you quote.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15